Celebrate!

One Year

 

(Narrator’s POV)

After the girls got changed out of their stage outfits and removed their painted on makeup, the multicultural group headed to the nearest restraunt that had a table large enough for all of them.

“To clAssicAl!” Manager Shim said, raising his glass for a toast. “Drinks all around! On me!”

I groaned, knowing this wasn’t going to end well.

Everyone raised their glass to the toast and people began to eat their food, Abby and Alyssa devouring theirs the fastest.

“They don’t look so girly to you now do they?” Abby asked her older sister as Amanda looked skeptically at the guys surrounding her.

“No…They still look pretty girly, but there are a few that look nice…” she said motioning to Siwon and Donghae.

Abby laughed. “Well both of them have decent English, so you should try and make conversation with them,” she said nudging her sister.

Talk at the table buzzed around the conversation of the concert, talking about how great the new instruments sounded and how wonderful their voices were on stage.

“Hey Abby…What is that drink that everyone is drinking?” Amanda asked, motioning to the green bottles of SoJu in front of everybody, as she looked down at her own drink that they have in America.

“Why don’t you ask one of them?” Alyssa said, smirking after hearing the question.

Abby nodded with a smile. “Yeah, you should ask Siwon, he can tell you,” she said, egging her older sister on.

Alyssa, Jessica, and Abby laughed as they watched Amanda lean across the table, trying to get Siwon’s attention.

“Excuse me…” she said softly.

He looked up and smiled at her. “Yes?”

“What are you drinking?”

Siwon chuckled. “It’s called SoJu, a rice beer.”

She nodded, confused at the drink.

“Want me to get you one?”

She nodded, blushing a little.

Oh my gosh…this was too funny to watch, Abby thought.

Siwon motioned to the waiter and talked to him.

She turned back to Abby. “Oh my gosh…his smile is amazing.”

Abby grinned at her older sister. “I would have never imagined you falling for someone while you came to visit.”

“Hey Abby, Alyssa says you don’t know SNSD but I say you do…do you?” Aaron asked her.

She laughed. “No Aaron. We don’t know SNSD very well…”

“We do!” Donghae chimed in.

“You do?!” Aaron yelled a bit too loudly.

Abby looked at the siblings of her and Alyssa:  Jessica was busy staring at Super Junior so much she hadn’t eaten a single bite, Amanda was flirting with Siwon, Aaron was trying to convince Donghae to let him meet Yuri, and Ashley, Alyssa’s older sister, was busy judging everything around her playfully, knowing that Sungmin was interested in the foreign girl.

She grabbed her bottle of SoJu and took a long, painful gulp from it.

Alyssa laughed at the younger girl. “Are you embarrassed by our families?”

“They are so painfully foreign…” she said, downing the rest of the bottle. “And so embarrassing…”

She waved the waiter down and got another bottle.

“I think I’ll join you,” Alyssa said picking up her bottle and holding it to Abby. “Cheers.”

 

Their bottles clinked and they took large swallows of the alcoholic substance.

“Oh goodness…” Siwon said, once he realized that the two girls were drinking down SoJu like mad people.

“What?” Amanda said turning to her little sister and her friend.

“They…can’t hold alcohol very well. They start saying some painfully embarrassing stuff when they get drunk.”

 

~30 MINUTES LATER~

“Hey Eunhyuk. Hey-hey Eunhyuk!!!!!” Alyssa giggled.

“Yes?” Eunhyuk said trying not to laugh at how drunk she was.

“Knock knock!!!!”

“Who’s there?” He replied.

“ALYSSA!” She screamed with laughter.

“Alyssa who?”

“YOU DON’T KNOW WHO I AM? YOU’RE A HORRIBLE PERSON!” Alyssa shouted.

“Bahahahahaha! Omg Alyssa that was hilarious!” Abby high fived her drunk friend.

“Abby your turn, do something!” Alyssa egged her on.

All eyes at the table turned to Abby.

“OK I GOT SOMETHING.” Abby stood up and proceeded to dance to the tutting part in Shinee's Lucifer while making her own sound effects.

“ABBY ABBY ABBY!” Everyone at the table started to cheer.
 

“Hyung, do you think we should cut them off?” Eunhyuk whispered to Siwon.

“I don’t know, they’re the funniest when they’re drunk.” Siwon laughed at the duo.

Amanda sighed and snatched the drinks from the two girls. “That’s enough for one night, come on I’ll drive you home.”

“BYYYYYYYYYYE!” Alyssa waved and stumbled out while Amanda dragged her away.

“WAIT I FORGOT MY P-P-PURSE.” Abby hiccupped.

“Fine I’ll go get it.” Amanda sighed.

Amanda walked back into the restaurant and grabbed Abby’s purse.

“Excuse me, Amanda?” Siwon stopped her.

“Yes.” She replied shyly.

“It was really nice meeting you today, could I have your number?”

“Um, sure. Here you go.” Amanda wrote her number on a paper and ran out to Abby.

“ABBY SIWON ASKED FOR MY NUMBER AND HIS ENGLISH IS SO Y!” Amanda squealed.

“Ah, are you guys gonna hook up?” Alyssa giggled.

“Stupid.” Jessica bashed Alyssa on the back of the head.

“You two are stupid when you’re drunk, come on let’s get you guys home.” Amanda sighed.