The Search

One Year

(Abby's POV)

  • I kissed Teukie?
    I kissed Teukie?
    What the f*** was I thinking???
    I pushed him away and ran after Alyssa.
    "Alyssa! Wait! I didn't kiss him! He kissed me!"
    "You kissed Teukie?" I heard several of the guys ask.
    I turned around and saw them staring at me with gaping mouths.
    "Where's Alyssa?" I asked, ignoring them.
    "She ran out of the house. What did you do?" Eunhyuk said glaring at me.
    "I didn't do anything!" I defended myself.
    "Well you obviously did if you kissed her crush." Kyuhyun said.
    "Would you guys stop accusing me?! I didnt kiss him! He kissed me! You need to be blaming him instead of me."
     

    I glanced at Yesung and saw that he had a fixed frown on his face.
    I sighed and walked back into my room to grab my coat, so I could go look for her.
     

    Teukie was sitting on the bed with an expressionless face, touching his lips lightly.
    "Why the hell did you do that?!" I screamed at him.
    "You enjoyed it though!" He defended himself.
    "No I didn't!"
    "So kissing me back isn't considered liking it?"
    "I didn't kiss back!"
    "So moving your lips with mine isn't considered kissing back?"
    "I didn't move my lips Leeteuk!"
    "Just stop lying to yourself and admit that you liked it..." He said standing up and walking close to me.
     

    I backed away and ran into the wall behind me.
    "Teukie can you back off a little?" I said, voice quivering a little.
    "I want to kiss you again," he said seriously reaching out for me.
    "Leave me alone! Why are you acting this way?!"
    I know that he wouldn't hurt me but right now he was scaring me so bad...
     

    The door opened and Yesung walked in. "Get the hell out of my room Leeteuk."
    Teukie's face turned white and he walked out of the room.
    My knees were shaking and I fell against the wall.
    Yesung came up to me and hugged me.
     

    I burst into tears and he squeased me tighter.
    "He wouldn't have hurt you..."
    "I know he wouldn't have, it was still scary though." I said wiping my eyes.
    "I'm sorry. I don't know why he was acting that way."
    I pulled away from his muscular embrace.
     

    "We need to go find Alyssa." I said seriously.
    He nodded. "Let me get something straight though. You didn't kiss him?"
    "No! He kissed me after he confessed to me!"
    Yesung frowned. "Well we have to ask him to come with you so he can tell her that you didn't kiss him..."
    "Are you serious???"
    "Mmhm. I can get someone else to come if you want though."
    "Wait, you aren't coming with me???"
    "Sorry. I have a schedule in the morning. And it's already late enough as it is."
     

    I sighed, wishing that my hero could come with me. "Okay." I said leaving the room to go find someone to come with me.
    "Dont you go talking to Leeteuk. I'll handle him." Yesung said from behind me.
    I nodded and walked into the living room.
    The guys all were sitting there and murmuring quietly. Teukie was standing in the kitchen getting a glass of water.
    I walked to the opposite side of the room and watched as Yesung walked up to him and tapped Teukie on the shoulder.
    Teukie turned around and Yesung punched him in the face.
    "If you ever put a hand on her again I swear you won't see the light of day ever again." Yesung said through clenched teeth. "Now you need to go find her friend with her and tell her that you were the one that kissed her. They have a dance rehearsal tomorrow afternoon so you need to find her fast."
    Yesung turned around and looked around the room. "Eunhyuk, you go with them to make sure he does what I told him to." He said then, walked out of the room.


    (Eunhyuk's POV)
    What??? I have to monitor hyung???
    "Okay...uh, lets go." Abby said, walking to the front door and taking off her slippers and putting on her Converse.
    I nodded then did the same and left the house, leaving Teukie behind us.
     

    "Where do you think would she have gone?" I asked.
    "I don't know. Probably somewhere quiet so she can cry." She said, looking as if she was about to cry.
    "We'll find her. Don't worry. Someplace quiet at this time would probably be the local park. Lets check there first. Okay?"
    She nodded.
     

    We walked to the park, Leeteuk following far behind.
    "We've searched the entire park. She isn't here Eunhyuk."
    "Wait! There is something on the ground over there!" I said running over to a park bench.
    There was a mask on the floor. "Eunhyuk, it's just a mask that someone left behind today."
    I shook my head. "Its Taemin's."
     

    "Taemin was here?"
    "Apparently. Come on. Lets go see if he's seen her."
    We walked to their dorm and rang the door bell.
    Onew answered the door, "Hey guys whats going on?"
    Eunhyuk looked at him seriously "Is Alyssa in there, we really need to talk to her."
    "Um, sure come on she's in the living room." Onew said leading us into the dorm. When we walked in I saw Alyssa on a couch with Key's arm around her shoulder. She looked up and finally noticed us, and with tears in her eyes said "What are you doing here."