Double Date pt. 1

One Year

 

(Alyssa’s POV)

 

I had just finished filming my solo scenes and the PD told me I could go get lunch.

 

That was kind of hard to do since I didn't have any money.

 

I sat at a table and pouted when suddenly a box was plopped in front of me.

"Do you like pizza?" Seungri smirked as he sat next to me.

 

"I'm not supposed to be eating junk. We're about to debut." I said groaning as the aroma from the pizza reached my nose.

 

"Well that's too bad." Seungri grabbed the box and stood up to leave.

 

"Wait!" I grabbed his sleeve and forced him to sit. "I'll just add another hour to the gym today..." I mumbled while stuffing a slice of sausage into my mouth.

 

"Are you ready for our scene?" Seungri questioned.

 

"It's not really that hard, all I have to do is act like I have a major crush on you."

 

"So you have a crush on me? "He arched his eyebrow and chuckled.

 

"N-no! That's not what I meant." I fanned my face trying to get rid of the heat.

 

"They added in a kiss scene for the two of us." He added.

 

"WHY?" I screamed making the entire staff stare and shush us.

 

"I was just joking, unless you really want to kiss me." Seungri leaned in closer.

 

Immediately I shoved his face away from me.

 

“So should I apologize now?” Seungri’s voice suddenly turned serious.

“For what? Messing with my brain.” I snapped while taking another huge bite of pizza.

“No, for getting in a fight with Leeteuk in your dorm.”

I sat there quietly for a while trying to think of an answer.

“I guess it’s not really your fault, I was a little drunk and said stupid things. But thanks for sticking up for me...That was sweet, I guess.” I glared at Seungri while he laughed at me.

“Why are you laughing?” I screamed.

“I don’t know you’re just really funny sometimes.” He leaned over and ruffled my hair.

“Stop it! Don’t mess my hair up meanie!” I tried but failed to remove his hand from my head.

“Ahem.” We immediately separated and looked up to see Abby and Leeteuk standing over us.

“The PD is looking for you two; you’re supposed to shoot your scene now.” Abby motioned for us to go over to the set.

“Thanks Abby!” I quickly grabbed Seungri and we ran to the set.

We finished day one of shooting and we were all heading to go back home. It was really awkward when I was shooting with Seungri, not because of him. But because Eunhyuk kept sending him death glares during our scenes.

Is he jealous? But I told Eunhyuk I didn't want to date him! Maybe I’m thinking about it too much.

“Alyssa walk faster! You’re driving and I want to get home!” Abby whined.

I ignored her and kept my pace.

“Alyssa wait!”

Seungri ran to catch up with me, “Do you want to have hang out this weekend?”

“Are you going to get me in trouble?” I glared at him.

“No, I promise it’ll just be us two and no trouble!” He smiled cheekily at me.

“I guess that’s ok… See you later then?” I waved him off and walked faster to catch up to Abby.

She was already at the car leaning against the door waiting for me.

When I was almost at the car someone grabbed my arm and turned me around.

Eunhyuk was gripping my arm, he was breathing hard and his face was extremely red.

“What are you doing?” I tried to pull my arm back but he held on tighter. I winced since he was starting to cut off my circulation. He better be careful with my wrist! If he injures it I can’t play my viola and I will kill him if I can’t play my viola!!!!

“Are you dating that guy?” I assumed he was talking about Seungri.

“No! We’re just friends, why does it matter to you anyway.”

He let go of my wrist and ran his fingers through his hair, “I don’t know Alyssa! I just don’t understand why I keep getting so angry lately!”

I stood there quietly waiting for him to say something else. He stayed there for 2 minutes just angrily muttering to himself. “Eunhyuk, I have to go Abby’s waiting for me.”

“Wait, before you go explain something to me.” I nodded at him telling him to go on. “You said I was your bias in Super Junior, right?”

“Yeah, you’re my bias.” I agreed.

“Then why won’t you date me?”

“It doesn’t work like that Eunhyuk. We were hardly even friends how can you expect me to date you.”

“Ok! Then let’s be friends first, we’re hanging out this weekend!” He smiled and ran off.

“Wait but I’m already...hanging out with Seungri.” I trailed off seeing he was too far away to hear me.

I stomped to the car aggravated with the world. Why are men here so straightforward? Always telling me to do this and that!

“About time!” Abby groaned as I got to the car.

I silently unlocked the car and pulled out of the parking lot.

I sighed and groaned thinking about the scene with Eunhyuk. How could he go from being pissed off to smiling just like that? I really don’t understand men.

Before I knew it we had reached the dorm. I felt a buzzing in my pocket and pulled out my phone.

*Alyssa! I’m free tomorrow can we hang out then?*

I smiled at my text from Seungri.

*Sure! I’m free. It better be fun though, you owe me :p*

My phone vibrated again and I checked it quickly thinking it was from Seungri.

*Hi friend! We’re hanging out tomorrow it’s my only free day.*

Tomorrow? But I was hanging out with Seungri!

My phone buzzed again, this time from Seungri.

*It’ll be fun! But I have a schedule at 6:00 so let’s go get lunch?*

*Lunch sounds great! See you tomorrow.*

I frowned at Eunhyuk’s text message.. Maybe I could hang out with him at night then. I do feel kind of bad about rejecting him.

*Pick me up at 7*

I turned off my phone and ran to my bed. Tomorrow is going to be interesting.


AHHHH ok! This will be pt 1 peeps. I'll have the part with the day of the "dates" Sometime this week I promise...If it's not up I'll give you all permission to hunt me down...Wait not me hunt darkkeltha muahahahahaha Anyway I hope our lovely subscibers enjoy it so comment, suggest, and subscribe.

PS. I love how you guys are already picking teams about the guys you want Alyssa and Abby to end up with.... No I'm not sharing what team I'm on :p

<3 flipflops34