Confusion (Part 2)

One Year

(Abby’s POV)

“…No…I wasn’t dating Teukie. I’m sorry…I was just trying to make you je—”

“Well that’s funny…because I was just using Eunhyuk to make you jealous.”

I looked at her funny. “You were?”

She nodded with a grin on her face. “ Yeah. I was.”

“So neither of us were even dating anyone?”

“Nope.”

“Do you even remember why we got mad at each other in the first place?”

“When Teukie kissed you…”

I hesitated. “I forgot about that…You know that I didn’t kiss him. I don’t even have feelings for him!”

“Relax Abby. I know you don’t. Not if you just let that y pop star go,” she said laughing.

“So…are you going to lunch then?”

“Yeah, if it doesn’t mean that you and him will be all over each other.”

“We never were all over each other. The farthest its gotten is a kiss on the cheek,” I said. “Don’t worry about him and me. I just ended it. I don’t want to pretend anymore.”

She smiled. “I’ll go get changed into something more casual.”

 

(Yesung’s POV)

So this supposed to be double date thing is now officially a group thing thanks to Kyuhyun. And apparently they were supposed to go to a nice restraunt but now since there are so many of us they are going to have to cheap it down a bit, so the girls went back to change.

I was walking down the hallway when I heard Leeteuk on the phone.

“Well with the whole dating me thing…is she still pissed about that?”

He’s talking to Abby.

I leaned in the door way slightly so I could hear what he was saying.

Abby took a couple of seconds to respond and I heard Teukie gasp.

“W-what? I wasn’t trying to break us up…” he said.

Did she just break up with him?

She took a couple of seconds to respond again and then she hung up on him.

I walked into the room, inside cheering for joy because she was free, and on the outside I was upset for him.

“Is everything okay hyung?”

He turned around and looked at me and there were tears streaming down his face.

“I’m going to get her back. Go get changed. We’ll be leaving in a few minutes.”

 

AT THE RESTRAUNT

(Teukie’s POV)

Abby was sitting across the table from me and Yesung was on her right side, Alyssa on her left.

She wouldn’t even look at me.

“Is everything alright with Abby?” Siwon asked, leaning in to make sure Abby didn’t hear.

“I wish I could say yes…”

“I’m sorry,” Siwon said and went back to talking with Ryeowook.

I watch Abby drop her spoon and both Yesung and Abby leaned in to pick it up off the floor and they collided heads.

That was when I saw it.

When they stopped and looked at each other, the both of them blushed.

“Sorry,” she said and broke the eye contact with Yesung and snatched her spoon.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“I’m fine,” she said, refusing to look at him, still blushing.

So, she likes him? Is that the reason why she broke up with me?

And does he like her?

She stood up and excused herself to use the bathroom.

I excused myself too and followed her and when I looked back, Yesung and Alyssa were watching me.

 

(Abby’s POV)

“Abby! Wait up!”

I turned around and saw the Raccoon Teukie running to catch up to me.

“Hey,” I said, acting like nothing has happened.

We got to the doors of the girls bathroom and he was standing at my side still.  

“Well…are you going to follow me in to the bathroom too?” I asked.

He realized where we were standing and nodded. “Can I talk to you when you get out?”

I nodded and went into the bathroom and went to the mirror, really just checking to see if I had bruising on my forehead from where Yesung and I bumped heads. Wow his head was really hard it felt as if a hammer hit my head.

No bruising. Good. I don’t want to have to put a bunch of make up over it for the debut tomorrow.

I washed my hands and left the bathroom.

Teukie was waiting for me outside.

“What do you want to talk about?” I asked.

“You know what I want to talk about.”

“I do?” I asked, beginning to walk back to the table.

“Don’t go back yet. Just wait.”

I sighed and stopped.

“Your face looks really bad,” I said softly. “What will you do when you have another schedule?”

“My manager says that we will just cancel until I can cover it up with foundation. But that’s not what I wanted to talk to you about.”

“I told you it’s over Teukie. I don’t want to pretend anymore.”

“But I wasn’t pretending! That’s what I’m trying to say! I wasn’t pretending to date you! I really was…”

“But I was…and I don’t want to do this anymore.”

“Don’t tell me that you never got any feelings for me through those few days.”

I hesitated. “I thought I did for a little while…but then…”

“Yesung?”

“How did you know?”

“The way you two look at each other. You guys obviously like each other. I’m not stupid.”

“Then why do you still like me?”

“Because I’m not ready to give you up to him just yet,” he said, grabbing my face and kissing me sweetly.

If I were with another person, I would admit that this moment would be magical. But it wasn’t magical.

I opened my eyes as he kissed me and Yesung was behind him looking at us.

NO!

I tried to push Teukie away but Yesung was already walking away.

Teukie pulled away. “Now do you know how I feel about you?”

Tears fell from my eyes and I slapped his already bruised face. “You bastard,” I said and went back to the table wiping away my tears.


Yay! My chapie is up and it is flipflops34 turn to update next. You can attack her if she doesn't update soon, okay? I give you full permission.

Comment, suggest, subscribe! =D