First Date (1)

I Love You So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

have you seen shinhye??? yonghwa asked to every student he meets on his way...no.. i didnt seen her yet.. the student said...yonghwa tyr to call shinhye but no answering...yonghwa..still searching for shinhye....yonghwa!!!! someone calling his name....yonghwa!!!! yonghwa just ignore he thinks its a fan of him again....
 

yonghwa just continue running..yonghwa!! seyoung yell but still yonghwa ignore it....seyoung follow yonghwa again....yell his name again but yonghwa still ignore it...i dont have time for stupid things..yonghwa thought...he still looking for shinhye...seyoung is already tired following yonghwa...
 

JUNG YONG HWAAAAAAAAA!!!!! seyoung yell in all her energy... yonghwa turn his back and saw seyoung...what??? yonghwa asked... seyoung sight heavily.... shinhye ...seyoung said i think she will need your help... i keep calling and you igoring me..!!!! seyoung yell to yonghwa...
 

yonghwa still standing infront seyoung..what are you doing go to her...seyoung yell to yonghwa again... yah,,can you hear me?? seyoung asked... lets go to shinhye...yonghwa said and run outside ..seyoung follow him...
 

shinhye is walking inside the university when she notice all girls infront the university looking at her... shinhye get down her head she dont want fight..she walked slowly to avoid those people...then eggs landed to her..shinhye stop from walking...yah!! whats yor problem>>> shinhye yell....
 

omo!! pathetic girl is yelling to us...seohyun said sarcasticly... and walked towards shinhye.... you just become yonghwa girlfriend your yelling to me already??? seohyun said... whats your problem..shinhye said... just enjoy my surprise..shinhye...seohyun said and step back ward...
 

all student in that place throw an eggs to shinhye ..shinhye can do anything but cry..she cant run because they were alot...surround her...then they throw a flor to her makes her more mess...they were all laughing to her..shinhye crying her head feel dizzy..

yonghwa finally reach out side and he saw manny student infront laughing.... yonghwa run faster towards them...what the hell..yonghwa said when he saw shinhye laying to the round...all student were shocked and shivering in scared...shinhye saw yonghwa..yong....... shinhye said...in very low tone.... before she collaps... yonghwa hurriedly carry shinhye into a princess style...

get ready for my revenge..yonghwa said and out of the place...seyoung saw yonghwa carrying shinhye ..shinhye uniform turn into white cause of the flor...seyoung run towards them...whos she is??? seyoung asked worriedly.... we need to send her in clinic she collaps ...yonghwa said...
 

they were walking towards the clinic when they meets jonghyun minhyuk and jungshin on their way...yong?? what happened to shinhye...jonghyun asked...yonghwa ignore them ... she collaps ..seyoung said..ohhh..so were they going?? minhyuk asked...will going to send her in clinic///seyoung reply...
 

* * * * * *

shinhye already clean seyoung lend her a uniform but shes still sleeping in the cilinic....seyoung is sitting beside shinhye...while yonghwa jonghyun minhyuk and jungshin busy talking....

i want you send a red card to all the locker of those student..yonghwa said.....yonghwa are you sure??? red card immediately?? jonghyun said.... last warning??? minhyuk asked...yong..think twise..jungshin said... i wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter