Falling Slowly To You

I Love You So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


how is she is she ok..??? yonghwa asked worriedly...yeah..shes ok..she just need a rest..nurse said..i think why she fainted is maybe she didnt eat breakfast and lunch..thats usually the reason why many student fainted..nurse explain to yonghwa...so shes fine..yonghwa asked again..yeah..shes very very fine..nurse said..you can see her now..she added..ok i go first ..nurse said and leaved yonghwa..gomawo..yonghwa said and bowed his head...he went to shinhye he cares shinhye hair..he directly looking to shinhye face and smiling..
 

yonghwa POV: your so pretty shin..even your sleeping..your really pretty in everyway...pretty indeed..i think your the girl that im                              looking for so long...END OF POV

yonghwa continuesly looking to shinhye and caresing her hair,,then shinhye slowly open her eyes..and she saw yonghwa standing beside her...what happend??? she asked in a very low tone...you fainted and your here in clinic..yonghwa said and cares shinhye forehead..yong im tursty..shinhye said..here..drink it..shin..yonghwa said..and help shinhye to get up..

shinhye drink the water she really tursty...after she drink she gave back to yonghwa..and then yonghwa notice shinhye hold her stomach she feel pain to her stomach ..shes really hungry..and her face little bit pale...shin are you hungry?? yonghwa asked...shinhye face yonghwa and nooded...ok let go...yonghwa said but shinhye didnt move....my treat..yonghwa said and grab shinhye hands and help her to climb out of the bed.

.he accompany her in going out of the clinic..furtunately theres no student outside..because classes already started....yonghwa holding shinhye hands very tight its like he owns her..shinhye look ate their hands she smile ... yonghwa notice and smile too..shinhye notice that they way they walking is not the way in going to canteen.

..yong..i think were going to eat..?? shinhye asked..yeah were going why?? ... yong this is not the way in going to canteen...shinhye said..i know....then why were going?? shinhye asked...just follow..yonghwa said...until they reach the school parking area..were we going..shinhye asked again..

were going to eat outside...yonghwa reply her..but we still have a class and also our class started..shinhye said..i dont like cut class..she added...dont worry i take care all matter..yonghwa asure shinhye..but yong!..no more buts..go inside..i know your hungry already..yonghwa said..just go..pls..yonghwa said and assist shinhye in going inside his car..yonghwa drive his car..the school gate open..they were about to out of the school but the gaurd stop them..and knok the window,,,yong!! shinhye really worried..yonghwa smile to shinhye instead to open the window..hold on..he said..and drived his car very fast and leaved the university..

yahooooo were free...yonghwa said..happily...shinhye sight heavily and cares her chest..yong..pls dont do it again...shinhye said..who tought you..shinhye asked..jokingly...hahaha..jonghyun..tought..you know before until now were always having a good time 4 of us..and sometimes were going in different places..thats why i learned how to drived like that..and if you know jonghyun is great in driving...yonghwa said..happily...

yah!!you know driving like that is so danger..shinhye said..i know .. to those skills lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter