First Day In Work

I Love You So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



i go now honey!!....yonghwa said while walking going to shinhye...ok take care...shinhye said and kiss yonghwa..lips..passionately..

.shinhye send yonghwa until outside their gate...byt hubby.... bye honey...yonghwa said while inside the car...shinhye wave her hands...yonghwa closed his car window and drive his car going in choi's campany..

..its his first day today...,,hay!!..shinhye said and sight heavily...she went inside their...house and lock the gate...today i will so manny house chorse...shinhye said to her self.

.while standing in their living room ... she went to their room and start her general cleaning...she removed the bed sheet and pillow case...and she put all the pillow outside under the sun...
 

she reposition all the furnitures inside their room...after their room..next their living room... she removed .. all the cartain..and...she clean the living room....


_____________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________



yonghwa park his car outside the company...and he went inside directly at mr.choi's office...good morning..mr.president..yonghwa greeted...good morning also..yonghwa??...yeah..mr.president..im jung yong hwa by the way...have. a sit..yonghwa..mr.choi said..

.yonghwa sittted...across him...ok..today is your first day..here in my company......thank you accepting me here in your company..sir..thank you very much....i want you to start as our Financial manager secretary...our financial manager is.. lee dong gun...mr.choi said.

...thank you very much..sir..for giving me this position..yonghwa said... i know you deserves it..and i know..maybe later or sooner.. you will be in more higher position....i saw you bio data..and i think..im not wrong in accepting you...thank you very much sir...yonghwa said.

..and maybe later or sooner..you will be in more higher position...but because your still a beginner..i want you in this position first..i want to see your ability first..mr.choi said....yes..sir..i will do everything for this company...yonghwa said...i hope you will not dissapoint me..yonghwa..i will never do that..sir..yonghwa said

..ok...mr.choi said and stand up..welcome to CHOI's Empaire...mr.choi said..and offer his hands..for shakehand...yonghwa stand up..and shook his hands...you can go to you table now.. outside dong-gun office..mr.choi said...ok sir i go first know..yonghwa said and left......

..as yonghwa reach his table..he put all his things on the table..them.mr.lee went out to his office and call yonghwa in his office.....here is your works..mr.lee said..yonghwa get it...your new here right??..yes sir...nice to meet you...nice to meet you too..sir..yonghwa said..and bow his head....

mr.lee POV : its really obvious that he really need a jo and very willing to do everything...i felt touch when i saw him outside this building when in standing on my window...END OF POV

FLASHBACK

Who is that guy..why he felt so sad as he went out side this company...mr.lee said..while looking at yonghwa outside...his heart felt so touch...he immediately went to mr.choi office...

...mr.choi???..yes mr.lee..is ther something wrong???...nothing i just want to asked you..something...did a guy went here just know applying for a job???

yeah!!!..his name is jung yong hwa...mr.choi said...and you didnt accept him???..yeah..i want but..im so affaraid..with..Jung's Empaired warn.

.dodnt you remember when the secretary of mrs.jung come here..asking if ever yonghwa her son will going to apply here..i need to regect him or else....or else what???..they willl let our comapnt down/

...only that...aigoo..you must not afraid off...pls hire him..i really feel sorry for him..in being reject..i think he is a smart..and he deserved to have a job...mr.lee said..yeah i know..but..no more but..im sure you will feel sorry seeing this..mr.lee said and stand up and open the cartain..
 

.looked down he added..mr.choi said and look down he saw yonghwa crying..and he also feel touch...he looked at mr.lee..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter