First Date (2)

I Love You So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

yonghwa and shinhye released from their long passionate sweet kiss...they both looked to each other eyes..directly..then yonghwa slowly pull shinhye to his hug...shinhye hug yonghwa back and rest her head to his chest...they were both looking in the tower.. the snow fall becoming heavier...and colder... they were both wearing a thick clothes..

yong??? shinhye said...hmmm?? yonghwa reply lazily... im hungry..shinhye said... me too shin...lets eat before we go inside the tower and ride the cable car..yonghwa said...they released their hug..yonghwa held shinhye hands tight and they start to walked towards the restaurant...

they were busy walking... yonghwa holding shinhye right hands..while shinhye left hands busy  catching the little snow...yonghwa can see shinhye happy smile in her beautiful face...shinhye didnt notice that yonghwa staring to her face...

yonghwa POV; why ..shinhye so beautiful even she dont put any make up she's still pretty beautiful indeed... im so lucky to                               have her in my life... ho i really wish i can kiss her pink lips...every seconds... her neck so y i want to kiss                             it..she is just totally perfect.. i want to touch her now...omo!! im et already..END OP POV

YAH!!! yong stop staring me like that you look et...shinhye said and hit yonghwa arm....appa..yonghwa yell ..its hurt..he said..looked et..shinhye said and pout...aigoo shinhye im not et....yonghwa said... but you looked et looking at me just now... shinhye said again still pouting....

yonghwa pull shinhye pout...hmmmmmm....shinhye said...and hit his arm.... its hurt..shinhye said while covering ...hahahaha..your really so cute...shin...yonghwa said...and cares shinhye care...im hungry shinhye said..and walked first...kkkk..yahh..shin wait for me...yonghwa said ....

yah,...ny girlfriend mad at me.. yonghwa said...shinhye ignore him..yah!! shin are you made at me..?? yonghwa asked....shinhye stop from walking and cross her hands...ani....she said coldly..huhu..my shin so cute when shes mad...yonghwa said... yah!! i hate you my lips felt hurt when you pull it...shinhye said....aigoo miahne..shin..i didnt mean to hurt it.....yonghwa said..

what if you want i'll heal it for you...he added...how/??? like this..yonghwa said and kiss shihye lips again put shinhye run and pull shinhye tongue to yonghwa ....yah!! where you going??? yonghwa asked ...chase me if you can...shinhye said and continue running...

yonghwa star to chase shinhye until he chase her... yahh!!!... shinhye yell between her laugh...yonghwa hug her waist and he turn her around .. ..they act like they own the world... they were so happy... is this what you want..yonghwa said... tighten his hug to shinhye..hahaha...shinhye cant say a word but laugh...

until they both fall on the ground they were both laying on the snow.. they were both laughing looking in the sky... shin?? hmmm?? are you happy?? ofcourse yong this is the most happiest day of my life... .. how about you...yong are happy??? shinhye asked to yonghwa..

yeah..im so very very happy..yonghwa said this is the most happiest day of my life i will never forget this ,, day i will bring this day even in the hereafter i will never forget this day shin... i love you..yonghwa said... yong why you talked like that... its like youre saying your going to die soon...shinhye said and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter