Who Is The Girl?

I Love You So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




 

...oh sorry sir i didnt mean to bump you.. sowon said as she pick up all her things on the ground.. yonghwa help her..and unnotice yonghwa accidentaly... hold sowon hand...yonghwa felt something different....thats makes him think.. im really sorry sir..sowon said..and bow her head continue running...

yonghwa left without any words coming from his mouth,,, he still looking at the girl who is running he keeps staring at her until she disappeard on his sight,,,,..he look at his hands... and rubbed it to his chest... why i feel like this... its like.. the girl.. is... what if...??..but they said shinhye no longer stay here in seoul.... yonghwa thought....

mrs.dee pls take good care of my little princess... seohyun said.. nicely to eunji teacher.. yes mrs.jung..ur princess is in good hands... she reply... seohyun looked at her daughter.. who is  busy playing with her new friends.. she keeps on laughing..makes seohyun smile....

eunji carry a glass with a cold water..and run to her mother...mommy mommy... i got a water..eunji said.. happily... seohyun is about to get the glass.. but.. someone bump her..and the water poured it on her dress ...ohhhh my gosh!! seohyun yelled...ohhh..miahne maam... sowon said...again...

seohyun turn into anger..and she pull sowon shoulder...are u blind?...you know how expensive my clothes..is?..she yelled... sowon statue on her place...seohyun!!! yonghwa yell said..seohyun immediately released her hands.. ur hurting a child..?..a innocent child?...yonghwa said.. giving a dead glare to her.... huh?...see what she have done to my clothes..u know how much important thsi to me.. this is from you...seohyun reply...

and thats only teh reason u hurt a child?..thats only a clothes u can buy a new one.. yonghwa said..but this is from you..this is important..sohyun said...i can gave u another one...yonghwa siad.. lets go..he added...ok mrs.de we go now pls take good acre of my daughter...yonghwa siad..good bye baby..he said..and kissed eunji....he held seohyun hand..and they walked..going out...

sowon ... who witness who sweet yonghwa to her daughter... feel envy..to eunji... she also want to have a daddy... how i wished my daddy is here to save from strangers..she thaught..... hello im jung eun ji... the only daughter of jungs empire..and u??...she said sarcasticly.... im jung sowon .... sowon reply...what ??..ur a jung...?...how come?... eunji said.. 

in this world.. your family is not the only one who have a jung as a family name..sowon said... .. aiissshhh.. eunji look at her up and down.. how can u done this to my mommy?...gosh...how poor people can enter in this school..eunji said..and left..she bump sowon..and makes her lunch box fall....

mrs.dee went to sowon .. she is sitting in the at the back alone.. watching the student..playing...inside their room....jung sowon...yes mrs.dee?...she asked and bow her head.. why dont you join them?..she said.. ii can join them>?..yeah ofcourse... ...mrs.dee reply..sown stand up and join them...

sowon..is playing alone with a doll...in a corner..when eunji went towards her... anf just grab the doll with out any permission ... yah!..sowon said.. and stand up...huh?..u want to attack me?..go!!..eunj said..and push sowon...sowon just silent..then eunji push sowon again...this time sowon make a reveange.. eunji fall on the floor.. suddednly.. their teacher saw ..them..eunji cry...

jung sowon!!!!.... mrs.dee.. in my officee now...!!  she said..maam...!!..i said in my office now!!...she said..sown walked going to her teacher office...mrs.dee went to eunji who is crying..are u ok?... eunji still crying...dont worry this wont happened again!!... mrs.dee said..and she accompany..eunji on her chair...

jung sowon i want to talked to your mother tomorrow...i dont want this to happen again... mrs.dee..said..but mrs.dee i wasnt the first..i just defended my self.. dont lie..i saw what happend..just call your mother... tomorrow...i already contact eunji parents... ... tomorrow..we will meet..be sure ur mother will come...



_________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________



....eomma...!!!... seohyun said..when she went inside mrs.jung room... oh your already here..hows eunji?..shes already in school eomma... seohyun said... ok..i think we can talked about your marriege now..mrs.jung said...eomm!!...me and yonghwa cant married...seohy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter