Something Wrong

I Love You So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

yonghwa and shinhye lay on the bed...shinhye on her 8 months pregnancy...she were reading book while lay...while yonghwa

hugging her tummy..he keeps on kissing shinhye neck...honey i love your perfume yonghwa said...still kissing every inch of her

neck...yah!!..hubby im reading..shinhye said...honey..its already evening ///stop reading now...yonghwa said...baby feel sleepy noe he added...while caressing her tummy..

then shinhye closed the book and place on the table...ok lets sleep..now..shinhye said...and cares her tummy..omo!!..shinhye was shocked....why...honey??..yonghwa panic....

hubby our baby kicked..shinhye said happily.....oh really??...yonghwa asked happily ,.....he place his hands on her tummy...wait maybe our baby will kicked again..shinhye said..
 

yah!!..our baby kicked...yonghwa said..then she place his ears on her tummy..,,baby i cant wait to see you..yonghwa said..shinhye smiling looking towards her husband..

hubby lets sleep now...so that baby will sleep too..shinhye said...yeah i feel sleepy too..yonghwa said..and lay beside shinhye...hubby..the light..shinhye said..ok..yonghwa reply and stand up...

he is about to reach the switch off...his headache attact again...he immediately hold his head...shinhye notice it..hubby are you ok??..shinhye asked..worriedly...he acted like nothing again..mwo??...ofcourse im fine..just bug on my head..he lied..

oh..ok...shinhye reply and lay again...yonghwa headache become more painfull...he hold the wall...he cant endure it anymore.....hubby are you ok??...shinhye asked..and run towards him...

she place her hands on his shoulder..hubby..whats wrong??..shinhye asked..yonghwa didnt reply...yong??..shinhye said..shin pls guide in on the bed ..yonghwa request...ok..shinhye said..and guide yonghwa on their bed..she also guide him when he lay on the bed...

shinhye sitted beside him...and cares his hair..hubby are you ok??...shinhey asked..yonghwa eyes closed..still trying to endure the pain...

he took a deep breath...yeah..im fine..i just have a headache..yonghwa reason out...you want i get medicine?..shinhye asked..no this will gone later..sleep now..honey..yonghwa said..are you ok now?..shinhey asked....

yeah!!...just sleep...yonghwa said..shinhye lay beside him..and warp her hands on her waits...hubby if you feel something hurt tell me..because seeing you in pain..its makes me more feel pain...i will take care of you forever..you know i cant live with ut you...shinhye said..and closed her eyes...

yonghwa trying to stop his tears...miahne..chungmal miahne... i dont have strength to tell you about my illness..i cant endure seeing you .... very sad...because of me..yonghwa thought....


_________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________



yonghwa!!!....joongki called yonghwa name...what??..yonghwa asked..mr.lee looking for you..i think your going to attend meeting today with him..joongki said..
 

oh..yeah i forgot..yonghwa said and fixed his things....thanks joongki i go now..he added..yah!!..faster..his waiting for you..joongki said....yah!!//i have to go..he said before he left...

sir sorry im late..yonghwa said...no its ok..lets go...mr.lee said..and they went inside the car..way on the Kangsun Group ..mr.lee broke the silent..

i heard that your wife is pregnant is that true?..mr.lee asked...oh..yes sir..by next month she will deliver our first baby..yonghwa said..happily.....

oh congratulations yonghwa...mr.lee said..and have a shake and to him.... my secretary is becoming a father .. that i dont even know..mr.lee said...yonghwa smile...

the only thing i can say yonghwa..be a good father to your baby and a loving and caring husband to your wife...you know family is the most important thing in this world..mr.lee said.. yeah..sir..i will..thank you..yonghwa said...


** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

shinhye is sitting on the kitchen..thinking about yonghwa....

shinhye POV : yonghwa headache last night..is something different..he really feel pain..and i can i see feel it...when i sleep i notice he was not on my side... i looked around..his out.. i stood up..and and went out..i saw him..drink medicine...what medicine is that...??..END OF POV..

but he said..nothing to worry is just a normal headache..but i really feel something is wrong...shinhye said..to her self....the she notice its already getting dark..

oh..i need to cooked now...yonghwa willl arrived later..shinhye said..and start searching for vegatable inside the refrigerator....


** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** 

mrs.jung is walking in going to the ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter