How Could It Be?

I Love You So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




daddy...daddy... a little girl shouting!! from behind...yonghwa turn his face..and smile to her.....oh..baby dont run... yonghwa said..as he carry the litle girl,,,all press never stop taking a photo of him and the litle girl....daddy lets go to grandma....yes..baby later..lets wait for her ok...yonghwa said...
 

..seohyun is busy with her.. phone...talking with mrs.jung..while walking towards..yonghwa...ok eomma..where out of the airport..seohyun said..before she ended the call... ok yong lets go.. our things is in the car now..seohyun said..and she looked around.. she was shocked so may media around them...

yonghwa ..just silent and start to walked...baby pls..walked your dad is tired...seohyun said..ok...mommy she reply and start to walked,,,then mrs.jung car stop she went out immediately.. eunji darling...!!.. mrs.jung said and run towards her granddaughter... halmoni..she reply in a loud tone..and hus her halmoni...

my granddaughter is so pretty like her mother ..( aissj >_< )  ..mrs.jung said.. eomma lets go inside the car..im tired ..yonghwa said..in a tired tone.. ok..ok.. mrs.jung replly..yonghwa sitted at the side of the driver..he closed his eyes..and sleep..for a minute.... how are you and yonghwa?..mrs.jung asked...

eomma.. lets just discussed this in our house.. only two of us...seohyun said..in a low to as she looked at yonghwa.. maybe his wake up.....ok if that so... mrs.jung reply..and just silent..while caresing her granddaughter hair... after 30 minutes..they already arrived..in jungs mansion..

halmoni is this our house?..eunji asked... yes darling.. wow.. halmoni.. this house in more bigger and more beautiful that our house in USA...she said..mrs.jung smile.. dont worry baby..this is your house from now on..she said..chincha?..deh.. thank you halmoni..eunji said..and hug..mrs.jung... ok.. baby thats enough lets go inside..are you hungry?..seohyun asked..politly to her daughter...

they went inside the house..except yonghwa..and the driver.. he help the driver to carry their things...mr.sung?..yonghwa said...yes?... young master?...he aksed.. do you still remember shinhye my girlfriend?..yonghwa asked...yes ofcourse young master..she is the girl you love..he reply..

where is she now?..yonghwa asked..sorry young master..but since the day we sent you in US .. i never seen shinhye anymore.. its been 4 years... we didnt seen her..mr.sung told to yonghwa..even my friends..dont know where she is?..he asked again... yes... young master..they try to looked for her.. but in the end they give up..mr.sung reply...

yonghwa just silent he never relpy anymore.or asked more question...he just went inside their house.. he walked in the living room..he saw..seohyun parents..his mother..seohyun and eunji in the living room talking happily..to each other..he just ignore them..and he directly when on the stairs...

yonghwa were are you going your not going to join us..here?..mrs.jung asked.. im tired eomma.. he reply without looking to them.. yong come back here.. and lets eat for breakfast together...seohyun said..sweetly... i  said im tired dont you get it?..yonghwa said..in angry voice.. ok..miahne..seohyun reply...

he went inside his room...and just lay his body on the bed..he fell so very weak...he keeps on thinking of shinhye..where are you now..shin>>>???..he thought..until he fall sleep...eunji went to their room..and she saw his daddy..sleeping very tight..on their bed.. she just went out..and not disturd...him...

they were having their dinner..when sowon went to them..weres your dad?..mr.seo asked... he is already sleeping grandpa..eunji said..and sitted near mrs.jung..what do you want to eat baby?..mrs.jung asked.. all holmoni..eunji..said..oh..are you sure?..deh...eunji said..and smile so sweet/..and they have their breakfast peacefully...


_____________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________



shinhye is sitting on the couch ..while sowon and mrs.lee were sleeping they were tired from their whole night trip...shinhye feel so tired..and she rest her body..for awhile..so that later.. she can fixed their new house... she feel bored..and she decided to open the tv...

..she was shocked when she saw the breaking news..."jung yong hwa is back together with her wife and only daughter"... shinhye tears  begin to fall...her heart crushed into a million pease..she dont know what to do..she is kneling infront of the tv..with her heavy creies...

she cant even say a word..all her hopes that their family will be together soon..is all gone...then..mrs.lee went out..and she saw shinhye..and the news.. she walked towards her..and hug her very tight..be strong for your daughter... shinhye...mrs.lee said.... shinhye shook her head..eomma.. all my hopes were gone.. how..could all this happened?..shinhye said..

i dont know shinhye...i know everything will be fine..soon..and also dont forget that your still the legal wife..ok..mrs.lee said..she try to persue her...shinhye just hug..mrs.lee very tight...and continuesly crying..she really fell so much..hurt..and sadness in her chest...


..............................................................................


jonghyun!!...jonghyun... look at this..pulli..pulii... jungshin said..while looking to her computer..why?..whats thats?..jonghyun said..and loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter