Happinest ! !

I Love You So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



 

yonghwa!!!...yonghwa!!..shinhye said shes already panic...she shook his body..yonghwa!!!!!..shinhye yell and start to cry....yooonng..shinhye said between her heavy cry...

bahhhhhh...yonghwa yelled...yahh!!!...shinhye yelled she was so shocked...paboo...paboo..shinhye yell and hit yonghwa arm....she immidiately hug him...

i thought something happened to you... shinhye said...aigoo..stop crying now honey ..its not good to our baby...yonghwa said...hubby dont do it again ok..i think im going to die...shinhye said...

yeah!!..im just joking you...yonghwa said..and plce his hands on her tummy..

hubby soon we will have a baby...shinhye said...im so happy hubby..she added..

me too..im so very happy..thank you for this honey..i cant wait to see our baby...yonghwa said...

me too...shinhye said..and face yonghwa...yonghwa kiss her lips passionately..and torrid...

they released their kiss..have you eat dinner?...shinhye asked..not yet...yonghwa said..im so hungry ..

ok...come..lets eat..know ..shinhye said..and they went in the kitchen...


 

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

1 week after

ding..dong..... the door bell sound...

yonghwa went outside and open the gate...hyung!!!..minhyuk said...

ohh..what you all guys doing here..??..yonghwa asked..to them...huh??..why were not allowed to come to your house?..jungshin asked..

since when were not allowed to come here...jonghyun added....ani..aniyo...yonghwa said..
 

then why you asked like that when we saw us..infront of your house..minhyuk said..

yah!!..we go now..i think were not welcome here..jungshin said..he is acting...

yah!!!..im just shocked thats..why...yonghwa said...lets go inside..he added...

pulli..pulli...lets go..jonghyun and jungshin said..hurriedly went inside..yonghwa's house..

eonni!!..eonni!!..jungshin said....yah!!..jungshin tone your voice..yonghwa said...

minhyuk???...your not come inside?...minhyuk still standing outside..

then he went near his car...yah!!..minhyuk are you mad a me..??..yonghwa asked...
 

then minhyuk get three plastic inside his car..and he walked infront yonghwa...im not mad at you...

minhyuk said..and went inside yonghwa house...huh??...this guys really like a kid..he never change...yonghwa murmured.

oh..guys your here..shinhye said and stand up...eonni..this is for you...minhyuk said..and handed..the plastic bag to her..

whats this?>>.,,,, wow...maternity dress...shinhye said..

how did you guys know that im preganant>?...shinhye asked...hyung informed us yesterday...minhyuk said...

and whats that?...yonghwa said..this hyung...?...wine...were going to celebrate..min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter