Happy Morning

I Love You So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

shinhye slowly open her eyes...she felt someone back hugging her..and she felt a warm body touching her body....she slowly turn her back and saw yonghwa still in a deep sleep.

.she warp her hands around his waist and rest her head on his chest..she closed her eyes again but she dont feel sleep anymore..

so she glance at the window..and still dark..its already 5:30 in the morning..she looked at yonghwa bared chest and cares his chest down to his stomach to his abs....

shinhye smile as she cares yonghwa perfect abs...your so y yong..im so lucky..shinhye murmured and kiss yonghwa abs up to his chest..until to his nect
 

..shinhye kiss yonghwa nect ..but yongwa still sleeping...she move her body..upward..half of her body was on the top of yonghwa....her smile never fade...she cares yonghwa hair.

.your so handsome..even your sleeping..shinhye thought....she placed her finger tip on yonghwa forehead down to his nose line until to his lips..

.she cares yonghwa lips..softly...yongha lips so soft..i really want to kiss you always if possible...shinhye said..unnotice shes already at the top of yonghwa...

.she moved her head down and kiss yonghwa lips passionately..and intence....while kissing the sleeping yonghwa she closed her eyes..she really enjoying kissing yonghwa even he is not replying.

..she feel weird when she feel..yonghwa already replying her kiss..she fastly open her eyes..she was shocked ..yonghwa already wake up..they both looked directly in the eyes...their lips..still touched...

she is about to released the kiss and mover her body ..but yonghwa already change their position..yonghwa on the top of her...shinhye bite her lips..to cover her blush....just tell me shin if you still want more.

.i can gave you..even we do it the whole day..the whole night..just tell me..yonghwa said..and smile...yah!!!..shinhye said..and hit yonghwa..arm.

..ohh..why you hit me...yonghwa said...your so et..shinhye said and pout cutely....yonghwa peck her lips..shin..???

hmmm?? can i ?? even once only?...yonghwa asked..as he moved the blanket to cover their whole body and he looked at shinhye body....yah!!..next time again.

.already morning..shinhye said...shin..your really y..yonghwa said..still looking at shinhye body.....yah..stop..staring to my body..shinhye said..shin..pls....yonghwa beg.

.aniyo...!! ok i make you chose...tonight but a rough ..or now but a soft and hot ..yonghwa said and smile like a devil..kkk//yah !!! dont dare me...shinhye reply...i dont choose...she added...i dare you..if you dont choose..be ready...he warn shinhye again..
 

.yah!!!..yong.....ahhhhh...shinhye said when she felt yonghwa already having his entrance...your so expert..yong...shinhye said..and smile...only to you..shin...yonghwa said and continue what he is doing..this they have their second round....




*          *          *          *          *          *         *          *             *            *



after..30 minutes they finished their activity..ita already 6 in the morning..yonghwa lay beside shinhye....his hands..were place on shinhye shoulder and also used as shinhy pillow.

..while shinhye her hands properly warp..on yonghwa waist...and her head is on his chest..they both looking at the cieling...yong????

hmmmm??..... you know ... i love you...aigoo shin..i know..that...and shin i love you more than my life...yonghwa said...shin....yes..yong?? ..shin if ever the day come..that i will say goodbye

...u know what i mean already...pls..always take care of your self when im already die ok..stay healhty..ok..yonghwa said..

trying his tears not to fall...yong..why you say like that..dont say..like that again.

.ok..you will not die early....and do you think i let that happen ofcourse not...yonghwa pls..dont say like that again..i become sad...shinhye said..tighten her hug..to yonghwa.

..,,yeah..im sorry..i just asked...yonghwa said...yong..were not yet married...were not yet in the right age but..we already done this..

yonghwa what if i got pregnant...shinhye panic..as she change the topic...were still young..im still young to gave birth..she added...are you regret..that you gave your ity to me..shin?/?? yonghwa asked.

..its not like that yong..im just afraid..to gave birth in my age...shinhye clear to yonghwa...

shin..dont be scared...if you got pregnant ofcourse im their daddy..and if ever you gave birth d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter