Lies ! ! !

I Love You So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



 

doc... we did it...the nirse said happily...yeah..the doctor reply..he cant believed.. that they saved yonghwa life ..it was his first time.. to save a person that hav a tumor... thye were so happy all of them inside the room...after the operation..they all went out happily and..mrs.jung and seohyun waiting outside the room..

mrs.jung run towards the doctor.....hows my son?..she asked worriedly...she feel nervous..on what the doctor answer ... the doctor become silent...mrs.jung become more nervous..doc..pls..dont be..like this..answer my question..she beg...then the doctor smile.. he survive.. later he will going to wake up..the doctor finally talked...

they sigh heavily...no words can explain how happy mrs.jung is..she feel so relief now.. seohyun run towards her..eomma are you ok..have a sit...seohyun said..thank you..seohyun...she reply..aunt..hows yonghwa is he alright now?..she asked.. yes..yes..his fine now.. later he will wake up..mrs.jung said to seohyun.. really aunt?..yeah... 

.. lets go inside ..let...go..mrs.jung said..and and hold seohyun hands..they went fastly inside...they saw yonghwa sleeping peaceful.. no more oyxgen.. in helping him to breath his totally fine now.. they really feel so much happy..

they were sitting on the couch waiting for yonghwa to wake up... then seohyun open the conversation..aunt about..but mrs.jung stop her words..stop calling me aunt...starting today start calling me eomma..mrs.jung said..hmm?..seohyun said..yes call me eomma... mrs.jung said..eomma what were going to tell yonghwa if he will wake up?..seohyun worriedly asked...

lets tell him that..shinhye left him...shinhye doesnt love him..and she went with other..guy... mrs.jung said..seohyun smile...yeah eomma.. good idea.seohyun reply... i cant to be with yonghwa anymore eomma..seohyun said.. me too seo..i cant wait for you to become my daughter in law...mrs.jung said..

they hug each other..then yonghwa wake up..where i am?..yonghwa said...they released their hug..and went to him...mrs.jung run towards him... yonghwa..my son..she said and hug yonghwa...eomma..yonghwa said..and reply his mother hug...

when they released their hug...yonghwa asked... eomma..where i am?.. your here in USA yonghwa... mrs.jung said...what?..where my wife?..where shinhye?...yonghwa asked... mrs.jung become silent...and she looked at seohyun ..who is standing from behind...

you...what are you doing here?..yonghwa asked to seohyun..hmmm...yonghwa...shes the one here dduring your hard time..and you will just treat her like that?...mrs.jung said...i dont care eomma..i want my wife.. bring her here..now...yonghwa yelled... eomma pls...i want my wife...he yelled again..

mrs.jung just silent...eomma..!!.. im talking to you..eomma...yonghwa yelled..pls..bring my wife here...and my child...yonghwa said..he is begging for his mother....even i want.. if she already left you...mrs.jung said..

no..shinhye cant do that... yonghwa said... yes she can ..she already did it.. she left you..she doesnt love you anymore.. she already run away with other..guy..she dont love you...anymore..yonghwa..mrs.jung said.. .. no eomma.. thats not true..i want to see..ehr /no...yonghwa said..tears begin to fall he is trying to stand..

yonghwa calm down..pls.. shinhye doesnt love you anymore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter