Back To Seoul

I Love You So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter





4 YEARS AFTER...........



mommy...mommy.... sowon shouting while running going inside their house..shes is crying heavilily..shes got home from school......shinhye stand up immediately..and looked for her daughter..sowon hug her mommy ..very tight..oh baby why are you crying?..shinhye asked as she cares her daughter back....

mommy... mommy they bullied me again in school mommy why they always do this to me.. because were just poor?..sowon asked between her tears...shinhye cant say anything..she feel sorry to her daughter... ..she looked at her daughter and wipe her tears..baby.. just ignore them ok.. they were jjust jealous because your pretty and smart ..thats why..shinhye said...

mommy they even said..that im a bastard... they said..im son of ....they said..im norn first.. before you and daddy together..mommy ist true that you didnt get married to daddy before i born?...sowon asking shes still crying... no baby thats not true.. before you got born me and your daddy already married...shinhye told to her daughter...

and why they say like that mommy... why they always hurt me...sowon said...just ignore them baby... did they hurt you?..she added... sowon nooded...what?.. are you hurt?..we need to go in your school shinhye said..in anger...no mommy im the first one who have fight..sowon said...

why?..baby why?..i told you not to have fight right..shinhye said...i know mommy..its ok for me for them to bullied..but i dont let them to insult you..mommy.. i dont want they saying that you sult mommy...mommy its hurt here..sowon said..while pointing her heart..shinhye cant control her tears anymore... she hug her daughter very tight...

i love you mommy..sowon said....i love you more baby..shinhye reply as she tighten her hug....dont worry baby this is the last time they will do this to us.. shinhye said...what do you mean mommy?..sowon said.. then she notice their clothes in living room... mommy where moving now?..she asked,,,

yes baby were moving today... your halmoni..found a better place for us in seoul..were going to live in seouls startting tomorrow..shinhye said to her..baby..really mommy?..she asked she feel so happy that..she will be sent out to her disrespectful classmate...

they were huging to each other... then mrs.lee out from kitchen..of baby your here..mrs.lee said.. halmoni..halmoni...sowon said..and run towards her..halmoni.. how are you in school?..mrs.lee asked..as she carry her  years grand daughter...hmm its good halmoni..sowon said..halmoni ist true that were moving in seoul?..she added...

yeah..so by now..you go and help you mom to fixed out things after we eat lunch were going in seoul already..mrs.lee said.. halmoni what time were going to arrived in seoul?..sowon asked..tomorrow early in the morning we will arrived in seoul..so go and help your mom now... mrs.lee said..ok halmoni..she reply and run to her mommy....


 

_____________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________




its been 4 years has been passed...yonghwa didnt come home yet from america..wondering what happen to him now..in US...jonghyun said to his self...he is talking alone inside his office..he is a successful man now...tthe lee companies is already under his name...

his father gave him the company because he thinks.. jonghyun is matured enough to handle it... ..he is still in a deep thing when minhyuk..and jungshin intterp him... they went inside jonghyun office... yah!!..jonghyun your day dreaming again..minhyuk said..as he wave his hands infront of him... makes him wake up from reality...

oh..guys what are you doing here?..jonghyun asked..huh?..why you asked like that?..jungshin asked.. huh?..jonghyun confused..yah!!..were always here..even with out your permission..its the first time you asked to us like that..minhyuk said...aishhh...jonghyun scratched his head...

hyung!!...its been 4 years.. jungshin said..its been 4 years yonghwa and shinhye didnt meet..even to us.. i missed than///jungshin said..in a sad tone..thats what im thinking just now... what were gooing to do..when yonghwa will back her in seoul>,,,jonghyun asked ..minhyuk..and jungshin....

they just look at each other...by the ways... im wondering were s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter