Help Us ...Pls...

I Love You So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter





shinhye still huging yonghwa very tight...tears continues following on her face..then she notice some one enter the room..huh. your so dramatic park shin hye..the person said...shinhye turn her body and looked at the person..from behind....she just silent just looking at the person..

oh..stop your very good acting shinhye..i know your happy seeing him like this.. maybe you'll be praying for him to just die because the money that your looking for him...he could'nt able to gave it..right?..seohyun asked sarcasticly to her.....she shook her head..you dont know anything.seohyun ..shinhye said..

i prefer that im the one who is lying there right now instead him..she added....this is all your fault..seohyun yelled..if not because of you..this will never be happend//yonghwa must be enjoying his life right now and not..lying here very weak..she added...just tell what you want to say..like what i said ... you dont know anything...no one ones this to happened..shinhye said...

what?..no one whats to happen?..huh..you want this to happen..because you only love him because of money..because your ..son of ...only want guy because of money..your stupid..seohyun yelled to shinhye...shinhye slap seohyun face very hard.. your to much..she said..

how dare you..seohyun said and slap shinhye back..this time seohyun slap is very hard..makes shinhye lost her balance and fall on the couch..,,shinhye stand up...why are you like this seohyun..what i have done to you..that you treated me like this..what?..shinhye yelled...because you seduce yonghwa from me..because of our marriage ruin..because of you..my life turn to mess..seohyun said rudely..

do its my fault if your life turn to mess?..huh..no..its your own fault..and do is my fault of yonghwa choosed me over you..?/...do is my fault if yonghwa decided to run away with me..and dont attend your engagement?..just accept the fact that yonghwa loves me..only me..and he will never look at you...shinhye yelled....

seohyun slap her again...yah!!!...jonghyun yelled when they went inside the room..the three boys saw how seohyun slap shinhye...minhyuk run towards shinhye and help her to stand...he let her sit on the couch...minhyuk looked at seohyun..whats wrong with you?..even a pregnant woman you hurt?..your really a devil..minhyuk said..

pls go now..seohyun before i forgot that you are my friend BEFORE!!..jonghyun said he emphasize his last word....huh?..you all with that crazy girl?..just go with her..you forgot that im your friend not her.?..seohyun said....its your own fault why were like this right now...because we found out your real attitude..pls go out now..jungshin said...

seohyun really angry and she went out of the room...noona are you ok?..jungshin asked....yeah im fine..then the notice shinhye chicks it turns into red...did she slap you many times?..minhyuk asked...no im fine..shinhye said...shes really a devil

..minhyuk added.....hows yonghwa?..jonghyun asked...shinhye star to cry again...what should i do..his medication is so expensive..i cant afford....shinhye said...with her heavy crys..

what kind of wife i am.... now that its my turn to help my husband....but i cant help him even just alittle..what kind of wife i am...shinhye said..still crying..shinhye ah..dont say that..your the best wife of yonghwa..dont say..that... jonghyun said...shinhye still crying...

after 1 hour the boys decided to go home ..shinhye we go now..they said...ok..thank you for coming..thank you very much...shinhye said..with grattitude...we will come back again tomorrow....ok..thank you..shinhye said..bye noona..minhyuk

said..then they went towards yonghwa...hyung we go now..will come again tomorrow..hyung get well soon ok..soon..shinhye will gave birth...your baby needs you...jonghyun said...get well soon hyung.....minhyuk and jungshin...

when they left the nurse went to yonghwa room....shinhye is sitting on the chair near on the bed of yonghwa..shes holding his hand ver

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter