Its Just A Missunderstanding

I Love You So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

15.its not what you think

mrs.dee I just want to inform you that I cant attend the prom..shinhye said to her professor….but shinhye you need to attened…all student were going to attend… you must…

...but mrs dee.... no more buts shinhye ..you will attend..im expecting you…if you dodnt have something to tell you can go now..i still have many things to do..mrs.dee said..gomawo mrs dee.shinhye said and bow her head..

* * * * * * *
minhyuk is walking he is out of his self..he is still thinking about what you said to him..that his is just putting the situation mess..then he saw shinhye on the way..he run to her..eonni pls can we talk???..about what minhyuk..??if you will just convince me..i still have class…

.no eonni pls..pls…minhyuk beg shinhye and finally shinhye agree,,they went in the garden..pls eonni listen to me don’t dare to talked until im not finished..minhyuk said…arroso now start minhyuk..minhyuk start to talked…..eonni about your misunderstanding between yonghwa hyung and you..i want to clear it…
 

im right you will convince me again….im net yet finished eonni..arroso…just listen..pls…minhyuk said…the arrangement marriage is real..but yonghwa hyung never agree…even before…because seohyun family and yonghwa hyung family is great friends they want them to get married.

but yonghwa hyung don’t agree..he just found out that everything is already preapared..without asking him if he agree..even when he didn’t meet you before…he didn’t agree..and now he meet you..you change his life eonni..pls belived hyung..he loves you so much..he really really love you so much…

pls eonni..give another chance to yonghwa hyung..pls… now you can talked eonni…if he loves me why he didn’t informed me in the first place?? Shinhye asked…because his afraid maybe you will leaved him behind..eonni..when you broke up with hyung..his world turn in the old one again…

pls eonni I know you still love hyung…and hyung still love you…pls eonni..be honest to me you still love him right??? Shinhye swallow her saliva…eonni im waiting….shinhye nooded..her tears start to fall…yes im still loving him..shinhye finally tell the truth..see eonni you still love him…

pls tell this to hyung I don’t want everything will be late..minhyuk said then shinhye hug..him..minhyuk reply her hug…gomawo minhyuk..ah..gomawo….its nothing eonni I just want to poved to hyung that im not putting the situation in to mess..you know eonni hyung mad at me..minhyuk said..still hugging each other…

minhyuk!!!!! Familiar voice shouted…they released their hug..and look at the back they saw jonghyun and jungshin…minhyuk immediately stand up…its not what you think..minhyuk said…yeah..jonghyun don’t be mad to minhyuk…he just explain me everything..by the way weres yonghwa??shinhye asked

….i don’t know..oh really minhyuk do it??? Yeah….eonni you should treat me today im hungry..yeah eonni me too..jung said ..aigoo..me too..jonghyun added…I forgot before you treat us eonni you go first to yonghwa and talked..so that yonghwa will treat us all not you..minhyuk said…ok..im going to look for yonghwa..shinhye said and left them…

shinhye is walking alone looking for yonghwa..then someone went to her side…who are you???...im lee min ho..mwo?? im lee min ho the one who always give you a flower but you keep on refushing it,,,and I saw also how you treat my flowers…oh…miahne…its ok….ok again..im lee min ho..he said and offering for hand shake…

shinhye took his hands and they both smiling..then..yonghwa went out  in the library and saw shinhye with lee min ho..
yonghwa burning in jealous…..shinhye glance on her side..and she saw the burning yonghwa…yong??? Shinhye said her tears begin to fall…

so that’s why you don’t want to listen to at all…because of him??? Yonghwa asked his voice is shaking…in anger…yong its not what you think…shinhye said as she approach yonghwa…don’t touch me…yonghwa said and left shinhye…shinhye crying hardly…minho approach her…are you ok…pls go away from me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter