GO AWAY!!

I Love You So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter





SO  its true... you lied to me..yonghwa shouted out of his lung.. no yonghwa,, his lying.. seohyun lied agan..and walked towards him.. before she hold yonghwa arms.. yonghwa throw the papers..infront of her. heres the prove that eunji is not my real daughter..now your telling me.. shes my daughter huh?..yonghwa said ..he cant endure his anger at all..seohyun slowly pick up all the papers.. shes crying heavily.. she insists to hold yonghwa hands again but.. yonghwa push her.. dont dare to touch me..yonghwa said firmly.. kyuhyun was shocked.. he punch yonghwa very hard makes him fall on the ground..

how dare you to puch my wife..he said.. yonghwa stand up.. how dare you medley us..yonghwa said..i have a right.. seohyun is my wife.. shes my wife.. he have secret marriage in US .. shes already pregnant that time.. but since i dont have enough money to support her.. she left me..and come to you..shes only needs money..your money..she dont love you..kyuhyun bring out all seohyun dirty dids...mrs.jung still shocked on her place hear all the revealations.. yonghwa was very shocked.. go away in this house..yonghwa yelled.. yonghwa his lying..seohyun said.. shut up seohyun everything is over.

.you happy life will end here..yonghwa said.... step out in this house and never show you face infront of me again.. yonghwa said..before he went inside...then eunji went out to the house..she run towards yonghwa..and hug him..yonghwa hug eunji.. daddy are you ok?..eunji asked.. your always be my princess.. ok... yonghwa said..and still hug eunji..he loves her...in all his life he treated her a his real daughter.... lets go.. kyuhyun said.. no i wont left my daughter here..seohyun said.. went to them and pull eunji..i'll get my daughter..seohyun said.. no she wil stay here.. yonghwa said..and pull eunji back to him.. shes our daughter you dont have daughter here...kyuhyun siaid.. i will get my daughter..seohyun said...

how a very thick face you have seohyun.. your getting eunji to me..?.. when we were in US .. did you take good care of her NO!!..when shes sick.. im the one talking good care of her.. you always out with you friends.. your a IRRESPONCIBLE MOTHER..yonghwa said.. seohyun slap him.. how dare you to accuse me..seohyun said.. why.. ist true?.. shes will stay here...yonghwa said.. shes my daughter..you dont have any right to her.. kyuhyun said.. you will stay here with me.. eunji right..?..yonghwa said.. eunji looked to her parents..and walked towatds them..yonghwa was shocked.. go..go..away.. and dont show your faces infront of me..anymore..yonghwa said..and went inside..their house..seohyn passed by mrs.jung who is standing in her place..eomma..?..seohyun said.. you gave so much ashamed to my family.. i regret on you.. mrs.jung said..and slap seohyun very hard..

yonghwa..yonghwa...mrs.jung said..trying to chase yonghwa on the stare.. yonghwa turn his face .. what eomma.?..THSI SI ALL YOUR FAULT...yonghwa said..and went to his room...he lay his body on the bed..why?..why?.. need thsi to happend.. i became irresponsible to my real family ... i become irresponsible father to my real daughter.. just because i want to take my responcibility to ..eunji..i tread her as my real daughter..and after all i found out.. thats shes not my real daughter.. if i only know earlier.. yonghwa thought...


...................................................................................


its been 3 days after the inccident.. yonghwa didnt went to shinhye place yet.. sowon already missed her daddy..mommy why daddy not yet come with us.. he said.. yesterday he will back..at night..but until now he didnt come back yet.. sowon said..maybe daddy is just busy ,,baby..shinhye said..oh.. mommy what if we visit daddy in his office?,,sowon suggest,,no baby we cant..shinhye said.. ok..mommy..sowon said.. mommy is daddy going to left us again?.. sowon askd no..baby..no..shinhye said..and hug her daughter..shes so worried what happend to yonghwa now.. because he didnt appear in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter