.....DADDY..!!

I Love You So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




shinhye is preparing her self.. to check out on her work..because its almost getting dark..and she need to pick up her daughter in her school..when,.. her co-worker called her... shinhye~~ shinhye... ~~ someone is looking for you...minyoung said..oh.. who is that person.. ..shinhye asked..she is confused....

it was the first time someone looked for her...then minyoung..smile mischivously..to her....aigoo..whats on thats smile ..minyoung..shinhye asked..with her beautiful smile too...aigoo..shinyah!!... he is so handsome..keke.. wow.. dont tell me..his courting you..keke.. minyoung said..no one dare to court me..u know.. shinhye reply... 

stop talking shin..and go his waiting for you..go..go.. minyoung said..excitedly..to her.. shinhye walked..going on the table were the man waiting for her..shes already carrying her bag..ready to go.. she was shocked.. when she saw yonghwa sitting on the place,,,she swallow her saliva very hard...

she continuesly walking..act like she didnt notice either saw him... but then yonghwa talked.. are you really going to ignore me..mrs.jung shin hye???...yonghwa said..while standing behind shinhye,,,she stop on her place.. she then felt yonghwa hands.. grab her hand.. shinhye looked at to their hands.. she try to let it go ..but yonghwa hold it tighter...

shin..can we talked.. yonghwa asked to her..in a very nice way.. shin..pls.. even just for a while...shin i will explain to you everything..yonghwa said.. while walking more closer to her...we dont have nothing to talked about..and nothing to explain..yong everything is very clear for me.. shinhye said..and released her hands...

i go first now..my DAUGHTER is waiting for me.. she said. arent you going to pick your DAUGHTER?..she emphasize her plast words.. makes yonghwa feel so much hurt... shinhye is just trying to be strong infront of yonghwa.. but deep inside shes crying..with all her heart...she walked fast as she  code.. with her tears...but yonghwa chase her..

and he gave her a back hug.. he rest his head on her shoulder...shinhye... pls lets have a talked...yonghwa still want to talked to her..but shinhye refused.. she was afraid to hear yonghwa explaination.. .. yong..pls... my daughter is waiting for..me..shinhye said..and walked again....

yonghwa cant manage her self at all.. his knees become weaker..and he slowly sit down on the ground.. cupping his face.. tears continusly falling... he doesnt care.. the people pasising beside him..



__________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________



jonghyun,minhyuk,,and jungshin..were drinking on minhyuk's club.. when they saw yonghwa walking towards them.. he looked very messed....and its like his out of his self... hyung...minhyuk yelled... yonghwa continus walking..and drag his self on the couch where jonghyun sitting....

yonghwa are you ok?... what happend.. jonghyun asked worriedly... why shinhye doesnt want to talked to me?.. she always refused to talked to me?...yonghwa said.. he cry again!... its because youve done and very big mistake..hyung.. jungshin said.. jungshin ah~~... jonghyun said...

jungshin is right... ive done a very big big mistake.. yonghwa said,,, hyung..let us know wht really happen.. maybe we can help you.. minhyuk persuade.. yonghwa... yeah..yonghwa.. tell us..what really happend..in US .. jonghun added.. until now..i dont believed.. that u do it with seohyun.. i know how you hate her.. jungshin said...

ok..ill tell you everything.. one week after i sent out in hospital... i were in my house.. im so problematic that time.. i want to back here in korea to look for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter