Wedding

I Love You So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

..shinhye only wear..a simple with dress...while..yonghwa..just used a..white long sleeve..and black  slacks...even do..they only used very simple...

dress..it cant hide that..they were so handsome and beautiful....SHIN..!!..lets..go..our friends..already waiting us outside..yonghwa said..ok..yong..coming...!!..shinhye said.

.hurriedly out to the room...lets..go..she added...WOW..mr.&mrs.jung is here..minhyuk said..and they all laugh..ok..lets go..before we get late..yonghwa said....they all..ride on..jonghyun car..he brought. his big car....after 30 minutes...they arrived at the place...the lawyer..already waiting for them.

..ok lets start...the lawyer said... said..we need to wait first to my eomma yonghwa said..and to my eomma too..shinhye added...ok lets wait for 10 minutes..lawyer said....

10 minutes already passed..but mrs.jung and mrs.park not yet arrived....ok..lets start now..??..yes..we can start now..yonghwa said..wait we wait first for them..shinhye said..

sorry miss shinhye but you know im a busy man..and have alot of appointment.....the lawyer said..yonghwa hold shinhye hands..shin..we need to start this..because if.they were really coming..they must already here..yonghwa said...ok....ok..lets start..the lawyer begin to start the ceremony...

lawyer : jung yonghwa do you accept park shinhye as your wife?..and promise her that you will stay beside her forever?

yonghwa : I DO...

lawyer : park shinhye do you accept jung yonghwa as your husband? .. and promise him that you will stay beside him                           forever?

shinhye : I DO
 

lawyer : now wear the ring that symbolized your trust & love to each other,

yonghwa : MS.park shin hye..pls wear this..ring..this ring symbolized..my true love to you..i promise you that..even how many                   trials well trap us..even how many problems..will come..even our family keeps on separating us..i will still stay                           beside you..i will forever..fight for our love to each other..i will always protect you forever..no words can expressed                   how much you mean to me..and how much i love you..yonghwa said with his teary eyes..he then woer the ring on                     shinhye finger.

.shinhye also dry with yonghwa..also the lawyer , jonghyun.minhyuk.jungshin & seyoung shed their tears..

shinhye: mr.jung yonghwa pls wear this ring..this ring symbolized my trust and true love for you...thank you for being here with                me..thank you for fighting for our love.. for the 10 months that were together since we meet in school..you change                    my life ..you complete me...thank you very much..yong..i dont know how i will exchange your kindest to me..thank                    

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter