Seohyun Come !!

I Love You So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



its nice to see you again.. park shin hye.. seohyun said coldly... shinhye swallow her saliva hard.. you dont even invite me to go inside?...seohyung said..again..

come in..shinhye said..nicely and open the door wider and she welcome her nicely...so this is yur house??..i cant belived that the very rich yonghwa end up in this place because of you..seohyun said..rudely to her..

have a sit first i'll just make coffee for you.. shinhye said.. no need i wont stay her for so long.. i just want to drug something for you..... 

what is it?..shinhye asked..and cares her tummy...seohyun notice it...ohh your pregnant..seohyun said..yeah im 8 months pergnant..shinhye said...

you know shin i feel so sorry to you...seohyun said..and walked around shinhye...shinhye just silent... she cares her tummy she was affraid...seohyun will do something can farm to her baby inside her..

you know shinhye if i were you..i will take good care of yonghwa..i will stay on his side.. because you know..one day you will wake up..yonghwa is no longer on you arms...seohyun said,,,

you this arms?..seohyun said..while showing her arms to her..this hands will own him someday..she added...shinhye swallow her saliva..

do you think i will let that happen?..shinhye said.. coldly..huh??..well lets see if who is more powerful between us..seohyun said...

annd do you think yonghwa loves you.. if he loves you why he dont want to marry you and why he choosed me over you..shinhye said..

yah!! stop it..seohyun said..yonghwa dont love..he really dont love you..shinhye yell..seohyun get annoyed,,,,and slap shinhye face...shinhye hold her chicks...

shinhye looked at seohyun and slap her back.. do you think im still the shinhye that you always bullied in school..shinhye said..try to control her tears...

who are you to slep me..seohyun said..and push shinhye makes her fall on the floor...ahhh..shinhye yell and immediately hold her tummy..

seohyun was shocked..when she saw blood flowing between shinhye legs..


_________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________



yonghwa is carrying all the papers needed for the meeting..he follow mr.lee in going to the meeting room..he was walking when his headache come again..he stan on his place and try to endure his pain..his face look full of pain,,

mr.lee notice yonghwa not on her back.. he looked behind and saw yonghwa..he walked towards him..are you ok?>... mr.lee asked worriedly...

excuse a minute sir..yonghwa said..and place the papers on a table..and went fastly towards the comfort room....

mr.lee POV: what wrong with him??.. i notice the past few days,..its like he always have headache..is he hinding something from me?..END OF POV..

mr.lee carry all the papers..and went in the meeting room..all clients already waiting inside...

yonghwa fastly get his bag and search for his medicine.. as he found it he immdediately drink it...he stay inside for awhile waiting for his headache gone..

after minutes.. he cough..he throw it on the sink and he was shocked..when he saw a blood mixed on her saliva.. teard falling in his eyes.. no it cant be...yonghwa said..

no... this can be happen..no... oh lord pls help me.. yonghwa and start to cry.....mr.lee notice yonghwa not yet arrived inside the meeting room.. so he decided to start the meeting..he just let yonghwa take a rest...

yonghwa still cryng inside the comfort room..


__

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter