Happy & Sad

I Love You So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


shinhye slowly open her eyes...she saw yonghwa kissing her lips passionately and  torride...shinhye eyes widen..she was shocked..

shinhye POV: OMO!! ottoke!! should i push him?? but i enjoy his kiss..kkk END OF POV

..shinhye yes still wide open..yonghwa is about to move his kiss to left he notice shinhye already wake up..yonghwa immedaitely released the kiss...miahne shin..yonghwa said..and get down his head..yong..why?? why did you kiss me..?? shinhye asked..shin miahne.. i just looking to your face then i didnt control my desire to kiss you..pls...im sorry..yonghwa said..

its ok..its ok...shinhye said...yonghwa smile sweetly to shinhye..shinhye bit her lips to cover her blush..yonghwa move closer to shinhye...they were both in eye contact...yonghwa very closed to shinhye..they both feel their warm breath..yonghwa cares shinhye hair.
 

.shin i love you..shinhye is about to reply but yonghwa kiss her passionatly and intence shinhye eye become bigger again....yonghwa try to apart shinhye lips but shinhye refuses...yonghwa try it again but shinhye open it voluntary...yonghwa enter shinhye mouth..shinhye reply the kiss and slowly closed her eyes... the kiss become more hot.. they enjoy the battle of the tongue..shinhye let yonghwa to explore her whole mouth.

.yonghwa place his hands on shinhye nape to deepen the kiss while shinhye hands caressing yonghwa back...unnotice shinhye let out a moan between their kiss....makes yonghwa more turn on...yonghwa kiss shinhye more torrid..he slowly move his hands on shinhye back and slowly lay her on the ground..yonghwa on the top of her....

.shin..yonghwa said and kiss shinhye again..yonghwa is about to unbuttom shinhye uniform but shinhye stop from kissing..yong.im not ready yet..shinhye said..miahne shin..miahne..yonghwa said...
 

i understand he added and lay beside shinhye..shinhye turn her body and face yonghwa..yong i hope you understand..shinhye said and peck yonghwa lips..and hug him immediately ..yonghwa smile on shinhye attitude..lets sleep..shinhye said before she closed her eyes..
 

*************
morning come!!!!

shinhye slowly open her eyes and saw a muscular body infront of her..the body that she's hugging the whole night..she immediately see her cloths..the clother still on his body...yong?? shinhye said...dont you remember last night?yonghwa asked..

shinhye POV; i sleep last night..then at the middle of the night i wake up yonghwa because i feeel cold... he remove his shirt                          to be my blanket...omo!! END OF POV

do you remember now??? yonghwa asked..shinhye nooded...gomawo..shinhye said...ok..shin..lets go..we need to go back in school...yonghwa said..i want to go home..my eomma is worried now..shinhye said...thats why we need to go back in school so that i bring you back home..with my car..yonghwa said,..and they out of the little house..
 

they were about to reach the university when yonghwa notice so many people inside..its saturday no class but why so manny people...yonghwa..said.. i dont know too let go there so that we'll know..shinhye said..ok...yonghwa reply..

they saw so many polices and NBI inside the university....whats going on..here..yonghwa ...i dont know...shinhye reply..then yonghwa saw his mom talking to a NBI agent..yong!! minhyuk shouted....yonghwa..jonghyun and jungshin said...mrs.jung look at her side and saw yonghwa standing...yonghwa,,,mrs.jung said she feel relief...she run towards him but shes stop when she saw shinhye behind yonghwa...

who are you...mrs jung asked angrily...mom..wait..yonghwa said...mrs jung walked closer to shinhye and fastly slap her..were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter