Our Baby Needs U

I Love You So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



 

ouch!!!..my finger...shinhye said...she stand up and went in the kitchen ....she is busy washing her finger..suddenly her phone rang...she went and answer her phone...

yeoboseo?..shinhye said...

shinhye this is mr.lee your husband's boss....

oh good morning sir..whats the matter..?

shinhye dont be shocked ok...

why sir?...

shinhye we sent yonghwa here in hospital he collapse pls come here now as soon as possible...

shinhye are you still there?...

tears begin to fall on her eyes...yes sir..im coming...shinhye said worriedly and hang out the call

she fastly get out of their house..and immidiately went on the hospital....sir were yonghwa...shinhye said..with her heavy crys...pls shinhye calmdown...yonghwa will be fine..mr.said...

she shook her head..no no..i cant calm down i need my husband now..shinhye said...dont worry he will be fine..stop crying now..its not ok to your baby..mr.lee said..and hug shinhye to comfort her...

he feel so pity to yonghwa and shinhye.. .me.lee and shinhye sitting infront of the emergency room... shinhye eyes were fluffy...then her phone ring...

she ignore it..mr.lee notice it...shinhye arent you going to answer your phone?...shinhye?....shinhye still out of her self.. her eyes directly looking at the door...mr.lee shake her body....oh..sir mianhe..she said..

arent you going to answer your phone?...she looked at her phone...she answer it...

hello minhyuk..she said..

noona why your voice like that?..something went wrong?...

shinhye start to cry again...noona are you ok?...minhyuk said worriedly...

minhyuk....yonghwa....

noona why what happen to yonghwa..did he hurt you?

no..no...his here in hospital...she utterd....minhyuk is so shocked...

ok..noona..ok..noona...were coming...wait for us...minhyuk said...he hurriedly went out to his room...

minhyuk were you going what is happening?...jonghyun asked...we need to go in hospital..minhyuk said worriedly...why shinhye noona gave birth already?...jungshin asked happily...

yah!!..jungshin you still have time being happy..minhyuk said angrily.....tell me what is happening thats why i will know..jungshin said...yah!!..minhyuk tell to us..you make me worried,,,jonghyun said...

hyung!!!...what?..jonghyun said...minhyuk is panic cant talked properly....what do you mean hyung me?..jonghyun asked...yonghwa...yonghwa..hyung...minhyuk said..

why what happen to him?...jungshin asked...yah!!!...minhyuk tell us now..??..!!!...jonghyun shouted,,,,yonghwa hyung is in danger his in hospital..he said fastly...WHAT???...jonghyun and jungshin said in chorus...

we need to in hospital now...jungshin said..yeah!!..lets go..lets go...jonghyun said..and they went out fastly...with out their notice someone heard they conversation...

omo!!! what happen to yonghwa!!!....she murmured 

.....................................................................


mr.lee and shinhye still waiting...then mr.lee glance on his watched...shinhye sorry i need to go now..i still have meetings to attend i will come tonight...mr.lee said..ok sir..thank you..very much...shinhye said..and bow her head...

ok take care of your self...i go now...mr.lee said...goodbye sir..shinhye said..and back to her sit...after 5 minutes...the boys arrived...shinhye ...jonghyun yell her name...she looked at her side and she saw them...

they run towards her....shinhye are you ok?..jonghyun asked...yeah..im fine..she said..trying to stop her tears...noona whos hyung?..minhyuk said...i dont know the doctors didnt come out yet..shinhye said..

jonghyun notice that shinhye..really want to cry....shinhye just cry were here for you..he said..she immediately bring out her..cry...jonghyun comfort her...

be strong shinhye yonghwa will be fine...jonghyun said...i cant affored to lost him...shinhye said..dont think like that..he will be fine..ok..be strong..were here for two of you...jonghyun said...yeah!!..noona you can barrow our strength..minhyuk said...

thank you for being here..thank you very much..shinhye said..for you and for yonghwa we will...they said...together..


.............................................................

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter