Preparation

I Love You So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



so..hyung whats your plan...jungshin asked...we want a simple wedding only...yonghwa responde...yeah..only simple..shinhye added.....tomorrow..i will gave you the invitasions..jonghyun said...what..you for the invitations?? ...yonghwa asked...yeah..i asked my designer..to make invitation..

..ooohh..gomawo..jonghyun..shinhye said and smile to him...hyung what church will be the ceremony?..minhyuk asked..its just a simple a civil wedding..yonghwa said makes the three..jaw drop

...what hyung?? civil wedding>?? ...minhyuk said...do you agree with that..shinhye??...jungshin added...yeah..i agree..the important here we get married as soon as possible..shinhye answer...you mean..you will get married in the eyes of law..not in the eyes of god?,,jonghyun asked.

...yeah..and theres nothing wrong with that right??..yonghwa said...yeah..i know but its more better if you get married..in the eyes of god....jonghyun reasoned.

.yeah..i know that..jonghyun..but we just choosed the wedding that we can afford...shinhye said....we can help you..me jungshin and minhyuk can help you..in this..jonghyun said..thank you for that jonghyun but..we want to get married..using our own...yonghwa..said..

.ok..what ever you say..we will just support both of you..but if you need help..just asked help to us..yonghwa..jonghyun said...yeah..were always rady to help both of you...minhyuk and jungshin..said.

..gomawo..jonghyun..gomawo minhyuk,,gomawo..jungshin..shinhye said and bow her head....sir here is your order...the waiter said..and place thir order in the table...and they have their lunch happily...


* * * * * * * * * * * 

yonghwa and shinhye arrived to their house already late evening..because..after their lunch they went visit a judge..to lead their wedding...they have their conversation..and fogot the time already....

yong..you go take a shower now i'll just cooked our dinner...shinhye said..no i will help you...teach me how to cooked..yonghwa said..and start hold the vegatables...yong..pls..you go shower now..after you take a shower..dinner is ready..go i know your already tired...shinhye said..and take the vegetable on yonghwa hands

...ok..if thats what you want..yonghwa said..but kiss me first...he added..shinhye smile..sweetly...yonghwa move closer to shinhye and..warp his hands around her waist..

.and drag her on the wall...yah..yonghwa..this is kitchen not our room...shinhye said while placing her hands around his waist too....can i kiss my lovely wife??..yonghwa said..you can kiss your wife..when were you want..shinhye said..and cup yonghwa chicks..and kiss his lips passionately.

..she ..yonghwa lips..she explore yonghwa whole mouth but yonghwa never responed....she stop kiss yonghwa and said..arent you going t kiss me..she then pout cutely.

..yonghwa kiss shinhye...passionately and torrid...they tounge meets..they fight in dominance..after five minutes of kissing they released their kiss and gasp some air...ok..this is enough take a shower now..and im going to cooked..shinhye said...

after 30 minutes..yonghwa..went out..and went in the kitchen..dinner is ready..shinhye said..wow..so fast..yonghwa said/..smells dilicius....sit here..yong..shinhye said..and pull the chair..gomawo.

.shin..ynghwa reply ..shinhye get a plate and ..and place infront yonghwa..she get food.and place it on his plate..she serve him properly she acted like his wife..already....oh my good..im so lucky  with my wife..yonghwa said....shinhye sit across.yonghwa..no im the one who is very lucky to have you.

.you even choose me over our family..shinhye said..and im very happy for that..she added...i choose you because i love you...i didnt choose them because they treated the woman i love

...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter