Yonghwa !!!!

I Love You So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



 

eomma!!..yonghwa yelled to his mother..she deserves that..mrs.jung saud.rudely..all people already looking at them..shinhye run fastly going outside...shin!!!..yonghwa said..but she didnt look back....yonghwa pay the cashier and carry thier grocery..he is about to left but her mother hold his hands.
 

..yonghwa..come with me..lets go home..mrs.jung said..yonghwa..look at her mother..he is burning in anger..go home alone..how can you do this to shinhye..to me..why you dont want me to be happy??..what kind of mother you are...yonghwa turn his body...

because you dont have future with her..mrs.jung said...this is the last you do this to my wife...starting today..i will forget you..i will forget thst i have a mother...i will..removed you in life..yonghwa said..and left his mother...yonghwa!!!..mrs.jung said...


mrs.jung POV: i cant believed my own son..sat those words to me..END OF POV

shin..shin...!!!..yonghwa said..while chasing shinhye....he fastly grab her hands and make her face him..shim im so..sorry on what my eomma done..im sorry..yonghwa said..while wiping her tears...shinhye continuesly sobing..im sorry..im so sorry..yonghwa said..

yong..its ok for me...for her to insult me..but insulting my mother..its not ok at all...shinhye said..i know ..i know....im sorry...yonghwa said..and hug shinhye very tight..stop crying now honey.....yong im sorry..for yelling to your mother..its not..my//shinhye stop her words..

pssst..no need to say sorry..its my mother's fault...yonghwa said...hubby..i think want to eat something but i dont know what is ist...but i think its better if we go home..

i feel tired .. and not well..shinhye said..you look pale honey are you sick?....no hubby im not sick..im just tired..lets go home...

 

_______________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________


after 1 week...

shinhye open her eyes..yonghwa already not on her side...she get up faster and she feel dizzy....she take a step...then suddenly she feel something..she run fastly on the bath room and vomit on the sink...she slowly went out in the bath room holding her head..she feel dizzy.

.she went in the living room..but yonghwa is not there...she went in the kitchen and saw food on the table..with letter..she get it and read.." honey dont forget to eat breakfast..ok..i love you"..shinhye smile and sitted..

.after she eat..she stand up..and she feel vomit again..she run in the sink..and vomit all the food she eat...what is happening to me..??..she said... she clean the kitchen and went in thier room..

.and rest...shes facing the ceiling..what is happening to me..??...lately i always vomit..and always feel dizzy..and always..want to eat food..but i dont know what ist it...shinhye thought..until she fall sleep.......


yonghwa today were going in Sung's Imports..to discuss some important matter...mr.lee said..yes..sir..yonghwa reply ..but before..we go finished this first...he added..yonghwa get the papers and start his work..after 3 hours...

. he finished his work..he went inside his boss office...sir here is the papers...ok..place her..you finished...fastly..mr.lee.said..he just smile as a reply...get your things now..and lets have a lunch and after that we go in Sung's Imports..mr.lee said..yes..sir.

..he get his things and they went inside the company's car...and directly in the fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter