Prom Night

I Love You So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

should i attend or not...what if mrs.dee get mad at me..omo..i should attend..but i dont have a gown to wear...what should i do??..shinhye said to her self....she stand up and open her closet.

..i dont have a dress for this kind of events..what i need to attend..no matter what for mrs.dee....she lay on her bed facing the ceiling...ottoke...

.after 10 minutes she glance on the wall clock..its already 7:30 pm... she stand up...omo im getting late ..she said and go to the bathroom fastly..after she take a both she standing on her room..

thinking...after wards she made her disicion..i'll just wear uniform...i dont care what people will say..the important is i attend..

..she said to her self and fix her self..fastly....eomma i go now......where you going its already night..and why your wearing uniform do you have class in this hour????..no eomma i will attend our prom...arroso...i go first now...shinhye said and left her eomma in the leaving room..,,,,
 

* * * * *

i hope shinhye will attend...the boys are still mad at me...what should i do...im just alone..no one will help me to my plan...its all my fault why this everything happen..so i should fix by my self..

..yonghwa said to his self while fixing his suit..he went out to his room and went in the leaving room...he notice theres so manny people in there so went closer to the people in the leaving room...and he saw seohyun and her family and her eomma...busy talking together..

..whats the matter here??? ....oh yonghwa youe here...you and seohyun will go in school together the students there will welcome both of you..everybody already know about your marrieage.

.and we think maybe they were excited to see you both together...what???..its very clear...go now your getting late the driver is waiting outside....yonghwa really get angry he went in the car alone...his waiting for seohyun..

.its already 5 minutes past but seohyun didnt arrived yet..so he decided to back inside...what your coming or not...??? yonghwa asked to seohyun ...how she will come..she needs someone accoumpany her...mrs.jung said to yonghwa..mrs.jung glare to yonghwa saying..

""what are you doing"" yonghwa sight heavily and walked closer to seohyun...he clear his throat...lets go...he said while offering his hands to her..seohyun cross her hands to yonghwa hands and walked going inside the car...mr & mrs seo just watching them...

* * * * *

shinhye arrived in their school everybody is looking at her because shes the only one who is wearing different...shes wearing their school uniform...jessica yoona and tiffany keeps on laughing at her,

..but shinhye ignoring them..they students start to run..some of them bump to shinhye..shinhye will weird when students are running..then she asked to someone.

..why what is happening...yonghwa ans seohyun are already arrived they were about to walked in the red carpet..come lets see them...the student said and left shinhye...

.shinhye heart feeling hurt its like thousands of beast hitting her heart..her hearts tells ""dont go"" her mind tells..""pls go"" people said we should follow our mind.

..so i'll i follow what my mind says...shinhye said to her self and start to walked..on the place..and she saw onghwa and seohyun walking with cross hands..going inside the hall..shinhye heart more crush.

..her tears start to fall....yonghwa glance on his side and saw shinhye her face full of tears...then shinhye wipe her tears fastly and smile to yonghwa..she acts that shes happy.....but yonghwa can feel the pain that shinhye suffering right now..

..he wants to hug her but he cants...until they reach inside then people got their attentions when they saw a luxury car stops..then guards open the car...jonghyun went out..

.girls start to scream...they were all focus to jonghyun because they know yonghwa will married soon...they notice jonghyun someone..in going out to the car..a beautiful woman..went out...all of them were shocked even..shinhye...

.shes back....all student keeps on saying...shinhye is so curious...who is she???..then the student from her side answer her question..she's lee min jung....lee jonghyun sister..she just got home from state....ohhhh..shes so pretty...yeah..very pretty...by the way why your wearing uniform?? shinhye just smile as a reply......then all of the went inside the hall..but shinhye stay first outside...

shinhye POV: I LOVE YOU yong... i still believed to our love.... i know you love me....and ii really believed on that..i hope we                            can pass this together...i will patiently waiting for you..yong..be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter