Are You Ok!!

I Love You So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



 

yonghwa just arrived to their house from his work... shinhye notice his apperance...she walked towards him..and gave him a sweet kiss on his lips.. 

hows your work hubby?..shinhye asked and warp her hands on his waist...its so tiring hoeny..i just go take a rest now..yonghwa said...take a shower first huuby...yeah..yonghwa reply and went to thier room..

whats wrong with yonghwa..why he acted like that..he also looked pale..shinhye said to her self...she went to the kitchen and continue cooking their dinner...

yonghwa POV: now shinhye is in 9 months perganancy... while me my brain tumor becoming more worst everyday..i cant send my self in hospital..i dont have enough money...yes i have a job and i have salary..but that salary is just enough of us..i also need to keep money for shinhye delievery for our first child...and fter gave child..i need more money again..for our baby needs...END OF POV

ouch...ouch...yonghwa said..and hold his head..he really feel pain..he get his madicine and drink it immediately..after hu drunk ..he went on the bed and lay on and take a rest....

shihye already finished cooking she went in their room to invite yonghwa to have a dinner..when she arrived she saw yonghwa sleeping peaceful..his face really looked pale and he looked in so much pain...

shinhye didnt bother him anymore..she just cares his forehead..and went out..she jsut eat dinner alone... after she eat..she fix the kitchen..then she sitted on the couch at the living room..and watch televition..because she dont feel sleep yet...

she place her hands on her big tummy...hello baby are you sleeping now?..i cant wait to see you...pls come faster..me and your father..is so excited baby ... we really cant wait any longger..shinhye said..while caressing her tummy..+ smiling..

then after 20 minutes watching tv..i feel sleepy already...she fix the living room and turn off all the lights and she went in their room....

she walked towards their bed..and lay beside yonghwa..she cover their body with a white blanket...the weather really becoming cold..

shinhye warp her hands on yonghwa waist and rest her head on his chest...i love yong..she wispher to him and closed her eyes...

i woke up...around 3 am..i looked at my side i saw shinhye hugging me..she sleeping peacefullly i turn my body and face her..

his tears begin to fall...shinhye im so sorry...i dont know how im going to tell you..about my illness..i think i cant stay for long beside you...anymore..but i will do everthing to fighting my tumor...i love you..shinhye..yonghwa said..and kissed shinhye forehead..and hus her so tight...

his head pain again..he just sleep instead to endure his pain...



_____________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

...wheres yonghwa?.mr.lee asked to joongki...his not yet arrived sir..he reply.. oh..ok...mr.lee said..when he arrived tell him come to my office .. i have soething to tell me..ok..he added..yes sir...

then mr.lee went to his room...joongki is walking going to his table..when he meet hyunjoong on the way...have you seen yonghwa?..mwo??..hyunjoong asked...

did yonghwa already arrived?...joongki asked again...not yet..he didnt arrived yet why?..hyungjoong asked..mr.lee is lokking for him...ohh..

early morning your talking again instead of doing work..minho s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter