Something Happened

I Love You So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




shinhye went to yonghwa who is sleeping in the living room....she sit on the floor while looking on his face...she cares his hair..why you look so pale?..are you hiding something ?...shinhye though...

she still continue caresing yonghwa hair...until yonghwa wake up...oh shin?...yonghwa said...yong are you hungry?..i already finished cooking..shinhye said sweetly to yonghwa...

oh chincha?..shin?..wow im so hungry now..yonghwa said..shinhye stood up and help yonghwa going to stand...they were standing..then yonghwa felt headache again..he almost fall because he felt dizzy but shinhye hold him..and he manage his self...

yonghwa are you ok??..shinhye asked worriedly...yeah im fine..i just feel dizzy....yong..what if we go consult doctor..you always have headache...shinhye said...no need..shin..just waste of money..we need to prepare our money for you delvery..yonghwa said..but yong....

no more but....i will consult doctor if i have extra money ok..so dont worry..yonghwa asure his wife..shinhye hug..him..thank you yong..thank you..for being a perfect husband for me..she said.....then she released their hug..yong pls we must visit doctor...if you want i go find work..shinhye sugguested...

shin!!..no i dont want you to go work..dont you remember my words..that i married you because i want you to be my full time wife..and i dont want you to feel hard..i dont want you to go work..ok..yonghwa said..but..shinhye said in low tone...

shin..pls..your pregnant..its not ok for you..got strees..yonghwa said..while caressing her hair..shinhye tears fall from her eyes..yong can i asked something?..she asked...what is it..my your crying?..yonghwa asked..and wipe her tears...

yong i notice you always looked pale tired...restless ,always hhaving headache..and always looked in pain..are you hiding something from me?..yong..pls..tell me..are you ok?..shinhye said...

yonghwa silent..yong??...shinhye said worriedly,,yonghwa sigh...what kind of question is that shin...ofcourse im just tired in work so its normal if i looked tired...he lied
 

so stop crying now ok...yonghwa said..and hug shinhye very tight...

shinhye POV: i hope you dont lie on me..yong...NED OF POV

yonghwa POV: sorry shin..i tried manny time to tell you but everytime i saw you cry..makes me feel so hurt i cant endure it..END OF POV

since i have headache..i think i need someone to feed me..yonghwa said..to her...shinhye smiel..and she accompany yonghwa going to their kitchen..sit here yong...shinhye said..yonghwa sitted on the hair..shinhye start preparing the food while yonghwa waching her...

wow..why im so lucky to have a wife like you..shin..yonghwa praise her..shinhye smile..and sitted beside..him..yonghwa cares her big tummy...baby..just a day to go..you will come out..i cant wait too see..you...yonghwa said..and kiss her big tummy..i hope i can see you..yonghwa though..here..ahh..open your mouth..shinhye said..
and they start to eat their breakfast....


__________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________



jonghyun let visit hyung to his office...minhyuk said...yeah good idea minhyuk..jungshin said..and start fixing his thing...ok..jonghyun reply..and they fixed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter