,.Help...

I Love You So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter






shinhye slowly open her eyes...sunlight..hitting her face...she looked outside..of the window ,,and its already morning...after a few minutes..they reach the terminal...in gyeongsang province,,,..all passengers went out..except her..she waited untill all people inside go out..shes afraid maybe they will push her...

whne she went out..of the bus..she glance outside...im here now... this place is so far in seoul....she thought...she start to walked...and looked for a resturant..shes starving already...as she found aresturant..she immediately went inside...whats your order?>....ajjuma asked...one order of poriage..and one bottle of water..shinhye said...

she finished her breakfast fastly..she start to walked.... shes looking for a place for her to live...she saw a rental house..she went and talked to the land lord....how much is the rent for a month?..shinhye asked...30 000 won.. for a month...but water and current bill is not yet included...the land lord said...

what?...its so expensive...shinhye said...pk..if you cant affored it..just search of other...rental house...the land lord..said..angrily..shinhye get..up..and left....she visited..over 5 rental houses..but rent is so expensive...its already getting dark..shes still walked..around the city..in gyeongsang....

i need to find a house..before night comes...she thought...she saw a waiting shed...and take a rest for a awhile...the wind blows is so cold...winter is really coming..christmas..is coming.....shinhye looked for her...phone.. when she remember their winter date..whe they were still studying...their first date..in n seoul tower...

she searcher..her phone but she cant find it..omo...where did i place my phone she thought....she searchs is harder..but its nothing!!..how im going to cantact them now..how im going to contact..yonghwa..now...how im going to tell..jonghyun minhyuk and jungshin..that im ok...and nothing to worry..im sure they were looking for me..now..she said to her self....

she glance on the sky...stars begin to appear one by one...tears fallling on her eyes..i thought ths coming christmas will be the happiest christmas..for us..yong.. thing christmas..is the first christmas that were going to celebrated together as a husband and wife...and also the first christmas to celebrate with our first baby..

but my thoughs dis appeared...yong...pls..survive for us..im always here waiting for you..shinhye said...still cryings..the wind..blows..becomre more colder..its getting dark again.. night is coming..but still she cant find a place to live...


_____________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________



In Seoul 


what did you find her...??..jonghyun asked..no..minhyuk said in hopeless voice....we already search the whole seoul but shes not here..jungshin said...what where going to do now....we need to find her for yonghwa...jonghyun said...im also worried..about her health..shes preganat and soon to give birth..minhyuk said..

yeah!!...somebody needs to stay biside..her...and also the weather is getting colder day by day...jungshin said...thye were busy talking outside the caffiteria..when a car stop infront of them...5 mens went out the car..and walked towards..them...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter