Comfort Her

I Love You So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


shinhye is walking its already lunch break...she dont have enough money...is only exact for her fare she really feel hungry..but she cant eat...so she decided to just go in the school garden..she sits there..then she remember their argeument to her mother few days ago...her tears start to fall..then someone went to her back...shinhye!!! seyoung shouted..

..seyoung..shinhye said..and fastly wipe her tears....are you crying??seyoung asked...ani..im not crying..dust just enter my eyes...shinhye said...oh..shin llets have a lunch..seyoung said..im not hungry..shinhye refuses.....i know your hungry..come lets ahve a lunch now..seyoung asked and grab shinhye hand...no seyoung im not hungry..shinhye still refuses..if money is the problem shinhye..ok..i'll treat you lunch pls dont refuse it..seyoung said.to shinhye ...

.shinhye get down her head...ok...shinhye finally said..seyoung hug her happily..thank you shinhye yahh...come lets eat now..im hungry and your hungry also...seyoung said ..and they went in the school canteen..

*****

minhyuk .. jungshin...pls finished faster your work..im hungry...jonghyun said....yahh..you knoe instead of shouting there pls just help here,,,,huhu,,this is so hard...jungshin said..jonghyun pull his tongue...andwe....ehhh..jonghyun pls ...sss..shout up..instead of talking ..just finished your work...jonghyun said...yahh!!!

one more i will finished..it..minhyuk said....see..minhyuk is about to finished...jonghyun said.....then they notice yonghwa is very silent standing near the window very silentt looking outside...yonghwa is there an angle again outside..jonghyun said...yonghwa just ignore them....then jonghyun crumpled a paper and throw it to yonghwa....yah!!! whats your problem...yonghwa said...is there a princess outside..??
 

yonghwa walked towards them.... no princess outside,,,im waiting but my princess didnt went to her favorite place...yonghwa said...suuuss..my princess..the question is are you her prince....junghin said...soon..!! yonghwa reply....aigoo when?? when she already own by somebody...minhyuk said..just wait im just looking for a good time..and i need to be closed to her more and more...yonghwa said and wink to them....

.if i were you i will grab shinhye immediately..jonghyun tearse yonghwa... dont you dare to do that..i warn you...yonghwa said,,jealous spike...minhyuk said..and they all laugh...lolx...yong..your not yet her boyfriend but you already jealous...jonghyun said..and they laugh again...lolx...faster and lets have a lunch im hungry..yonghwa said and stand up...jonghyun follow yonghwa while jungshin and minhyuk keep their things fastly...

******
 

seyoung and shinhye sit to their chair and place their food on the table....they were about to eat but seyoung phone ring....yeoboseo??? .. deh... yeah im coming ...seyoung said and ended the call...seyoung hold shinhye hands...shinhye sorry but i really need to go...my appa and eomma waiting me outside asking me for lunch..sorry shin..i need to go...seyoung said....yeah..its ok..go they are already waiting..shinhye s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter