DNA

I Love You So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter






yonghwa went out fastly on his car...he directly went inside.. he saw the boys waiting for him..minhyuk stand.. hyung why are u so long..he asked.. miahne .. i send eunji first in her school before i came her.. yonghwa explain..sorry for making you wait.. he added.. never mind.. jungshin reply...

anyway.. do you have ..jonghyun asked.. yeah ocfourse..yonghwa reply and get the plastic  inside his bag..and show to them..i hope this is enough..he said.. jonghyun.. get the plastic to him.. hair?.. jonghyun asked.. what do you see?.. teeth?..keke.. jungshin reply...jonghyun glance to jungshin and gave a poker face...

aigoo thats enough..wheres the doctor.. yonghwa asked.. his coming hyung..minhyuk reply.. not a second.. the doctor went out of the lab..and went near to them...here is it.. jonghyun reply..and gave it to him..ok..will going to start the test.. the doctor said..and went back inside the labolatory...

yonghwa sitted..and sigh heavily.. the atmosphere become silent.. until jonghyun broke the silent...so hows your relationship with...shinhye are you both ok now?..jonghyun asked...yonghwa look to them..and smile .. they already know what does it mean...chincha?..hyung can we meet them?.. jungshin asked happily...

yeah..ofcourse..we will go to their house tonight.. yonghwa said.. yonghwa is your child girl or boy?...jonghyun asked.. secret..he reply.. yah!! hyung tell us..pls..we also want to know.. minhyuk said..cutely..keke..aigoo..aigoo.. just tell us.. no more secrets..jonghyun said.. ok.. daughter.. girl.. shes sowon.. jung sowon.. my daughter..yonghwa said..

hyung can we see her photo...jungshin asked.. just see her tonight... yonghwa said..ok... if that what you said... jungshin said..then the doctor.. come out.. the test will take a bit long time..we will just contact you..when its already done.. the doctor inform them... 

ok doc i understand..yonghwa said.. and bow his head... we go first now.. jonghyun said..and they bow their heads.. ok..lets back in the office..minhyuk said..they all went back in their office to do their job.. yonghwa is now the CEO of jungs empire.. 


____________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________



ok baby i go now..be good girl ok.. seohyun said..to her daughter.. yes mommy..eunji reply and went back inside their room.. seohyun is walking going out to the school.. shes waitting for her driver to arrived.. when suddenly..she saw a man standing acrros  the road...

she try to recognized him... her jaw drops.. she was very shocked.. she try to move back ward.. kyuhyun walked towards her..untill he reach her.. longtime no see.. my seohyun..kyuhyun said..what are you doing here..seohyun asked angrily.. ofcourse im here to get you...and our child.. he said..

child ?..we dont have child... seohyun yelled... to him.. eunji...eunji.. shes our daughter right..kyuhyun said.. no..shes not your daughter..shes yonghwa and i's child. not you..you dont have child..and you better..go away..here..seohyun said.. no.. i will never go away.. i will get you from him..kyuhyun said..in a high tone..

im happy with my husband now..were leaving happily..so pls dont disturb us now.. seohyun said.. my husband loves me.. she added.. are you sure with that?..kyuhyun asked.. yes.. seohyn answer confidently.. even his with his real wife last night?..kyuhyun said.. seohyun was shocked on what he said.. 

then someone interup them..is something wrong here.. young lady..seohyun driver asked.. seohyun didnt talked at all..and start to walked..but kyuhyun hel her forearm.. i will never stop.. you are mine.. kyuhyun said..seohyun fastly went inside the car.. kyuhyun still standing on the place watching the car.... unitl its out of his sight...


......................................................................



ring.....ring....

yeoboseo?..mrs.jung said.. hello..mrs.jung this is me..your private investigator.. the man said..oh yeah..so whats news..she asked... i got a little information about park shinhye..he said..what is it....?..mrs.jung asked... shes a waitress in a coffee shop..

what coffee shop..mrs.jung asked.. in seoul coffee shop.. madam.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter