Cheondung - Makeup Surprise

MBLAQ One Shots

You paced around your apartment trying to figure out something to do before the MBLAQ concert. Your boyfriend, Sanghyun, was finally home from tour. However, the boys had their last concert tonight in Seoul. You knew they were exhausted and you wanted to do something to help give Sanghyun energy for the show.

He had called earlier to ask if you would be at the show and you said you certainly would be. You and Dara had gotten tickets so that you could go together. You wanted to do something special for Sanghyun, but what? Did boys like getting flowers? You weren’t sure. You didn’t want to show up with them and accidently embarrass him in front of his hyungs. They would never let it go.

You started to get ready to go to the concert while you thought about what you could do. As you were finishing up your make up, a light bulb went off in your mind. You pulled out your phone and called Dara asking for her help.

The two of you arrived at the backstage entrance of the concert venue and Dara helped you get in. The both of you snuck around the back and found the stylists. You told them about your plan. They giggled at your cute idea and you followed them back to the boys’ dressing room. Dara went in with the stylists first to try and distract them all. You waited impatiently outside. You wanted to see Sanghyun, but you knew waiting a little longer would make the surprise worth it.

A couple minutes later, Dara opened the door quietly for you to come in. The stylists were working on the boys’ makeup. They all had their eyes closed, and some even had headphones in. They definitely wouldn’t notice you sneaking in.

You crept over to Sanghyun and smiled at him. He still had his adorable pink hair. It had shocked you when you first saw it, but you came to like it a lot. The stylist working on him smiled at you and waved you over. As you got closer, you noticed he had headphones on. The stylist showed you what to do and you started working on his makeup.

You continued on with her direction, smiling at your boyfriend, who still had no idea you were there. The first one finished with makeup was Cheolyong. He opened his eyes and sat up. It took him a moment to realize you hadn’t there earlier.

“Noona!” You looked up at him and shushed him instantly. His eyes got wide and then he looked confused. You held up a finger to show him to be quiet and then pointed at Sanghyun. Cheolyong smiled at you and nodded. He continued along doing whatever while you finished Sanghyun’s makeup.

When you finished, you smiled at him and leaned down to kiss him quickly on the lips. His eyes popped open and he stared at you when you pulled away slightly. His mouth opened, at a loss for words. Eventually he gave up trying to say anything and just smiled at you. He pulled you down to sit on his lap and he kissed you again.

“Is this why Noona came unannounced? To help you sneak in?” He asked quietly, enjoying the moment of cuddling with you. You nodded and played with the hair at the nape of his neck, making him chuckle.

“This was a nice surprise. Thank you, Jagi. I’ve really missed you a lot.”

 

“I’ve missed you too, Oppa. I spent most of the day trying to come up with something to do for you to celebrate your last show.” Sanghyun smiled.

 

“You just being here would’ve been enough, but I like this too. We’re going out soon, you and Noona should go take your seats.”

 

Dara gave her brother and the other boys a few words of encouragement and then the two of you turned to go out to your seats for the concert. Before you made it out the door, Sanghyun pulled you back again.

 

“You did a great job with my makeup Jagi, but later I think I need your help getting it and the performance outfit off. That will be the real celebration for the end of the tour.”