Seungho - Sneaking In

MBLAQ One Shots

You were sitting on the couch in a ball when you heard the door click open. Seungho was trying to quietly sneak back into the apartment. He had gone out with the boys after one of their concerts even after you asked him not to. You hadn’t seen him much because of his recent promotions. You had hoped to make him a nice dinner tonight and maybe have some intimate time. You even purchased a set of lingerie, but it still sat in a bag in your closet.

Beyond just wanting to see him, the club the boys had wanted to go out to a club. You didn’t want Seungho getting carried away and drinking too much. And as he and the boys were idols, scantily clad girls constantly approached them. You trusted him, but because of experiences you had with an ex-boyfriend, you were still worried. It made you uncomfortable and that never seemed to get into Seungho’s head.

You heard him trying to take his shoes off as quietly as possible before continuing into the apartment. He didn’t turn on a light, but he froze when he saw you sitting on the couch. You weren’t looking at him, just staring at nothing in front of you. You could smell the alcohol on him from here.

“Jagiya, what are you still doing up? It’s so late.” He spoke quietly, but his words were slurred together. He was definitely drunk. You sighed. Part of you wanted to chew him out and be mad. But in his current state, nothing would get accomplished. Instead, you stood up and moved to go into bed. Without looking at him, you walked into the bedroom and climbed into bed.

You heard Seungho let out a deep breath and then he went to the bathroom to clean up. When he came out, he didn’t join you in bed. You had your eyes closed and were pretending to be asleep already as he got close. He grabbed one of his pillows and took it out to the living room. You waited a couple minutes before getting up again. You silently followed him out to see where he had gone.

You found him on the couch. He had pulled one of the blankets over himself and was staring up at the ceiling. Mad at him or not, you didn’t like the idea of going to bed without him. You leaned against the doorframe, and folded an arm in front of your body.

“Oppa?” You called him quietly. He turned to look at you, but you couldn’t read the emotion in his eyes. “You should come to bed. I don’t like sleeping without you.” Your voice quivered slightly as you spoke. You were feeling a lot of emotions. You were still angry he had gone out, you were hurt he didn’t come to bed, worried that something happened, and other things you couldn’t really understand.  

He sat up, resting his elbows on his knees and putting his face in his hands. You felt your body freeze up. Why was he behaving like this? You cautiously moved towards him, sitting down next to him on the couch. You put a hand on his back.

“Oppa, please talk to me. You’re scaring me.” You were having a difficult time staying in control now.

“Jagiya, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. Nothing happened at the club outside of the usual, I promise. But I shouldn’t have gone out when you asked me not to. I felt awful when I had to sneak in and then to see you on the couch like that waiting for me. It broke my heart.” He pulled you close to him, he arms wrapping tightly around you. “I’m sorry, Jagi.”

You shifted against him to sit up on your knees so you could pull him into you. You his hair and held him against you. You hadn’t expected this kind of reaction.  You were upset and you anticipated arguing and yelling, not him acting this way.

“It’s alright Oppa. We can talk about it in the morning. For now, let’s just go to bed.” You pulled away from him slightly, tracing your fingers down the side of his face. His brown eyes looked so deep and full of emotion. You gave him a small smile and leaned down to kiss him. When you pulled back, his eyes followed your lips.

“I should’ve stayed in with you tonight, Jagi. I’ve missed you.” You smiled and stood up. You took his hand, pulled him up and towards the bedroom.

“Come show me how much, oppa. The bed is lonely without you.” He smirked at your words, attacking your lips. Seungho lifted you up, walking to the bedroom and kicking the door closed behind you.