G.O, Laundry, Fluff - Drabble Prompt #7

MBLAQ One Shots

You stacked the final dish back into the cupboard and sighed in relief. You had spent the day cleaning your apartment. It had gotten so dirty over the last couple of weeks. You and Byunghee had both been so busy that you hadn’t had the time or the energy to clean it properly. After having picked up, vacuumed, and dusted the living room, you moved on to the kitchen. Now after finishing up that room as well, you only had the laundry left.

Thankfully you had thought ahead and started running the laundry loads while cleaning the other rooms. You pulled freshly cleaned bed sheets out of the dryer, letting them fall into the waiting basket. You carried them into your bedroom to make the bed up. You pulled the pillows off the bed, throwing them into the corner, and dumped the sheets onto the bed.

Just as you started to reach into the pile, a flash of color ran towards the bed and jumped into the large mound of sheets. Byunghee laughed as he landed comfortably in the soft, warm heap. “Oppa,” you whined, “I’m trying to make the bed. I just washed these!”

“Don’t be a party pooper Jagi. Have fun with me!” He pulled you into the sheets, rolling both of you around, effectively tangling the two of you up in the sheets. He continued to laugh as he played around. It took you a moment to let go of the frustration of him halting your progress, but you couldn’t stop yourself from smiling when Byunghee looked down at you with a huge grin on his face.

When the two of you finally calmed down, you carefully wiggled out of the mess of sheets. “I’m sorry I got in your way Jagi, but you looked like you needed to have a little bit of fun.” Byunghee kissed your forehead. “I’ll help you make the bed as my apology.” He walked around to the other side of the bed. He began pulling the sheets apart to find what he was looking for.

Byunghee found the fitted sheet and tossed one side of it to you. He tucked the corners in and helped pull it tight so it would look nice. When you both raised the next sheet, it ballooned up like a parachute, causing you both to laugh as it softly fell against the bed. You easily tossed the comforter on to the bed as well before putting the covers back on the pillows.

After finishing, Byunghee laid down on the bed and closed his eyes. He put his arm out, reaching for you to join him. You climbed onto the bed next to him and rested your head on his arm. “Thank you for spending your day off cleaning up Jagi. I really do appreciate your hard work. How about I make dinner tonight? You need to rest a bit.”

You smiled at your boyfriend, rolling over onto your side to kiss him lightly. “I would really appreciate that Oppa.” Byunghee sat up, pulling his sleeves up in a mocked seriousness.

“Prepare for the greatest meal ever! Made just for you by Chef Byunghee!” With that, he jumped off the bed and ran out to the kitchen. You only hoped he wouldn’t make too much of a mess like he normally did while trying to cook.