Mir - Stealing Kisses

MBLAQ One Shots
You stared at yourself in the mirror, adjusting your hair, which was refusing to cooperate. You had your second date with Cheolyong today and you were very nervous. 
 
Even though the two of you had been friends for almost a year, it took him awhile to work up the courage to ask you out. When he did, you instantly said yes. You had had a crush on him since the moment you met him. 
 
You found everything about him charming. His dorky ways were what first attracted you to him. You liked how playful he was. As you got to know him more, you learned how hard he worked and how dedicated he was to his group. You saw him put everything he has into his work. The things he was passionate about always came first. 
 
You smiled at yourself, giving up on fixing your stray hairs and deciding that you looked as good as you could. Cheolyong hadn't told you where he was taking you, but he told you to wear something comfortable and warm because you would be outside a lot. 
 
There was a knock at the door and you hurried to answer it. You opened it and Cheolyong smiled at you, his eyes lighting up. 
 
"You look beautiful! Are you ready?" His eyes had that look that told you he was seriously thinking about something, but you didn't ask. You smiled and took the hand that he had offered to you. You locked your door behind you and he led you out to his car. 
 
His hand felt warm around yours. You felt silly that something as small as holding hands could make you so nervous. You had never had a boyfriend while growing up, nor a first kiss. You hoped maybe Cheolyong would change that. You felt comfortable with in him in a way you had never felt with any other guy. 
 
He drove for quite awhile, but the conversation flowed easily between you. You enjoyed hearing about his childhood and growing up on a farm. Some people made fun of him for being from the country, but you liked that about him. 
 
When the car stopped, you found yourself outside what looked like a ranch. You were curious as to what you were doing here. Cheolyong hurried around the car to open your door for you and then he took your hand again. He led you inside and you found stalls of horses. 
 
You panicked a little. You didn't want to tell him that you were scared of horses. He led you to one and reached out to pet it. 
 
"I thought you might like this one. She's a little older, but calm and gentle." You liked the sound of the horse's personality but what were you going to do? Ride them?
 
"Oppa, what are we doing today?" You said trying not to look to scared by the horse. 
 
"I thought we could ride them up a trail and then have a picnic! I packed the basket in the trunk of the car." It was a very romantic idea, and you didn't want to ruin it, but...
 
"Oppa...I'm scared of horses. I'm sorry, I should've told you." You said quietly, embarrassed. Cheolyong smiled at you. 
 
"Oh, that's okay! We can ride together then. Not a big deal." You were surprised by how easily he adjusted and happy that your fear wouldn't ruin the date. He pulled one of the horses out and saddled it up. He climbed up onto it, and then helped you up as well. 
 
You sat in front of him, his arms coming around you to hold the reigns. You held the picnic basket in front of you. You had to admit, riding a horse was actually enjoyable this way. 
 
Cheolyong guided the horse along the path effortlessly. He seemed so natural in this environment and you found it very attractive. He asked about your home country and childhood along the way. You tried to think clearly, but being so close to him was jumbling up your mind a bit. 
 
When he found the spot he was looking for, the horse came to a stop. Cheolyong helped you down and set up the blanket. He had packed a simple meal, but you liked the thought behind it. 
 
After finishing the food and relaxing for a few more minutes, you both got back on the horse and made your way back to the stables. It was getting a little chillier and you folded your arms to try and keep warm. Cheolyong noticed and moved closer to you. 
 
You got back to the stables soon after. Cheolyong helped you down and then went to put the horse back in its stall. The car ride back was comfortable. You would've thought that being together so much today would drain you of conversation topics, but somehow you managed to have plenty to discuss. And when you didn't, even the silence was comfortable with him. 
 
Cheolyong stopped the car in front of your apartment. He walked you up to the door. As he said goodnight, you noticed he was starting to speak very quickly. 
 
"Oppa, are you okay?" 
 
"I... Uh..." Cheolyong seemed very nervous all of a sudden. He looked at you like he was making a decision and then leaned in. His lips touched yours only for a couple of seconds. He pulled back and you felt your face turn cherry red. "I'm sorry, I should've-" you put your finger up to quiet him. 
 
"I liked it, so don't worry." You said while blushing. Cheolyong smiled at you and pulled you in, this time kissing you for real. When he let you go, you smiled at each other. 
 
"I'll call you tomorrow. Goodnight." He said and turned to go to his car. 
 
"Goodnight" you said while unlocking your door. You went inside and then leaned against the door. You touched your fingers to your lips and smiled.