Seungho - In This Together

MBLAQ One Shots

You came home tired from another long week. Things felt like they had been this way for awhile now. Work was long and stressful. Even the things you used to enjoy doing seemed like more of a chore recently. All you wanted was for everything to feel like it used to. You wanted to have fun again rather than feel like you were forcing yourself to do things.

You put your purse down and kicked your shoes off before going to sit on the couch. Fall was slowly turning into winter and a chill ran through you. You went to change out of your work clothes and into something more comfortable. You curled up in a ball and tried to sleep. You didn’t feel like doing anything other than that.

When you woke up, you weren’t sure how long you had been asleep. The sun was setting now so you figured it had been at least an hour or so. You sat up and stretched a bit so you could get up to make yourself dinner. Just as you stood up, you heard a noise in the kitchen and then followed by a man’s voice. You chuckled a little at the sound of Seungho’s voice. You made your way to the kitchen and smiled when you saw him cooking. You leaned against the door frame and watched him for a moment.

Seungho moved around the kitchen, spinning spice bottles around trying to find certain ones. He wasn’t the best cook in the world, but the few recipes he did know were delicious. Sometimes you wondered if there was anything your boyfriend couldn’t do. He turned suddenly and saw you standing in the door frame. He jumped back and clutched at his chest.

“You scared me! Why did you sneak up so stealthily?” He walked to you, wrapping his arms around your waist. He kissed your forehead softly.

“What are you making? It smells good.”

“It’s just soup. I know you like soup when its cold out.” You nodded a little and settled in against his warm chest. He had been home more recently because of promotions ending, but you still felt like you didn’t see him enough. Seungho tightened his arms around you and rested his chin on top of your head.

“I’ve missed you Oppa.”

“I’ve missed you too. How have you been? You’ve seemed stressed the past few weeks.” You nodded against him.

“I have been, but hopefully things will get back to normal soon.” The timer then went off. Seungho released you to remove the soup from the stove. He poured it into bowls and handed you one. You took out spoons for you both and went back to the couch to eat. You folded your legs so you could set the bowl on them. Seungho sat down next to you.

The two of you talked while eating your soup. You enjoyed his stories of preparing for concerts and attending various events. You always liked hearing about his idol life. Even though he was the same person, Seungho your boyfriend sometimes seemed so different from MBLAQ’s leader. When you both had finished, you took the bowls to the kitchen and started cleaning up.

Seungho came up behind you, back hugging you. He didn’t say anything, he just stood there holding you. You had missed the feeling of being like this. Even when you finished cleaning the dishes neither of you moved for a few minutes. When you finally did move, it was to turn around in his arms to face him.

You stayed this way for a couple more minutes before looking up at him. When he felt you move, Seungho pulled back to look down at you. You went up on your toes to press your lips to his. The world seemed to right itself as your lips connected. You broke the kiss first and just stared at his face for a few seconds before going back up to him.

Seungho wrapped his arms around you and then lifted you up. You wrapped your legs around his waist and moved your fingers into his hair, tugging on it. He walked to the couch, where he gently laid you down before climbing on top of you. The kisses were slow and passionate. Neither of you was pushing for more, you were just enjoying the feel of kissing each other.

Your hands moved down his back, making him shiver a little as he began to kiss your neck. You moaned slightly and Seungho looked down at you. He smiled and moved some of your hair out of your face.

“I’ve really missed you Jagi. It’s been so long since we’ve been together like this. I know things have been hard on you for awhile now, but I hope you’ll lean on me for help. We’re in this together.” You smiled up at your boyfriend, reaching up to the side of his face.

“I’m sorry that I’ve been distant. I hope things will get better soon.” You ran your fingers through his hair while he stared at your face. He leaned down to kiss you again.

“I can think of something that will help make some of that stress go away.” He whispered against your ear. You almost moaned just from his words. Seungho got up and then put his hand out for you. He led you to the bedroom, pushing the door shut behind you. 

===================================================================

A/N: Thanks to Andrea who inadvertently helped me break my writer’s block and at least get this out. Hopefully there will be more stories to come soon. :)