Seungho - I'm Sorry

MBLAQ One Shots

You smiled at your laptop as you scrolled through the fan cafe. He was coming back. You only had about two months until Kyujong was finished with his military duty. He had been your bias in SS501 for years. You cried buckets when he enlisted. Somehow the time had seemed to pass by quickly and now he would be done in only a couple of months!

You jumped up and tossed your fists in the air. Your bias was finally coming home! This deserved a mini celebration. You looked up old music videos, shows, and interviews he had done. You spent the afternoon watching the videos, laughing and sometimes even tearing up. You had gotten so caught in the groups that were currently active that you hadn’t taken the time to watch old videos in a while.

When you noticed the time, you realized you should start dinner before Seungho got home. You smiled at one last picture of Kyu before shutting your computer. You jumped up to put your apron and start cooking. You pulled meat out of the fridge to start cooking it. You set up the rice cooker and chopped some vegetables as well.

You mixed the meat and vegetables together in the pan. Just as it was getting close to finishing, your phone rang. You spun around to find it and answered it quickly. “Yeoboseyo?”

“Did you hear that Kyu finally announced when he would be done with his military time?” Your friend practically yelled through the phone.

“Yes! I’m so excited!” You bounced around as you continued to stir the meat and vegetables.

“Do you think he’ll do another drama first or put out some new music?” She asked excitedly. Just before you could answer, Seungho entered the apartment looking tired. You waved to him, smiling when he saw you.

“I’m hoping for new music personally. He has such a beautiful voice!” You squealed into the phone. Seungho looked up at you, confused by your tone and topic. Your friend continued to talk on the other end of the line.

“Who is it?” Seungho mouthed.

“My friend. Give me a second,” you whispered. He nodded and went into the living room.

“Are you listening?” Your friend said.

“Ah yes, sorry. I can’t believe the two years went by so quickly! I hope he takes some time to rest before jumping back into activities. As much as I want him performing again, he should see his family and friends. I should go though, I’m making dinner.”

“Oh, okay! Call me later! Bye!” The two of you hung up and you plated food for you and Seungho. You picked up both plates and walked about of the kitchen to find him.

Seungho was sitting on the couch, your computer open in his lap. You walked over to sit next to him, holding out one of the plates to him. When he didn’t look up, you peeked over his shoulder to see what he was looking at.

Your eyes widened when you realized he was scrolling through the pictures of Kyujong that you had left up. “What is this?” he asked tonelessly. “Is this what you were talking about on the phone earlier?”

“Ah, yes. Kyujong comes back from the military soon. I was talking to one of my friends about how excited we are. Of course the group probably won’t have a comeback for awhile since some of the others still need to do their service, but it is exciting that Kyu will be back!” You blabbered away animatedly.

As you spoke, you were oblivious to Seungho’s reactions. He grew increasingly annoyed by you talking so much about another guy. “Yah! Are you this excited about him? I left you one of my new songs for you to listen to today and all you’ve talked about is Kyu! Why are you even calling him that? You don’t know him!”

You stared at Seungho as he yelled. Normally he didn’t frighten you, but his sudden anger was overwhelming. You didn’t realize that he would take you talking about Kyujong so personally. “Oppa…” you mumbled, “I’m sorry. I didn’t know I was talking about him so much, or that it would upset you.”

“Of course it upsets me! You’re talking incessantly about another guy!” Seungho rarely expressed jealousy. He only did when he was really angry.

“I’m sorry,” you said again softly. “I didn’t mean to make you angry or jealous. I got excited. You know he is part of one of my favorite groups. I just got over zealous about it. I’m sorry.”

Seungho waved his hand dismissively. “It’s fine.” He looked at you and gave you a small smile. “Did you like the song?”

You froze. You had completely forgotten about the song. “Um…”

“You didn’t listen to it.” It was a statement, not a question. Seungho’s jaw clenched as his anger rose again. “Do you like him better than me? You probably spent the entire day listening his songs, looking at his pictures, watching his videos and talking about him! You couldn’t spare 3 minutes to listen to my song? Last time I checked I was your boyfriend! Not him!” He stood and stormed out of the room. He slammed the bedroom door behind him.

You sat on the couch feeling terrible. You rested your arms on your knees and began to cry. You hadn’t meant to forget his song or to make him so angry and jealous. Once you started crying, you couldn’t stop. You felt awful for hurting him so much when he was the most important person in the world to you.

After finally calming yourself down, you took a deep breath and got up. You slowly walked to the bedroom door and knocked. “Oppa?”

No reply.

“Oppa I’m sorry. I’m really sorry,” you choked.

Finally the door opened. Seungho stared at you, his eyes red. He must have also been crying. “I’m sorry too, Jagi. I shouldn’t have gotten so angry at you.”

You shook your head. “I understand why you did. I get jealous when just flirt on variety shows. All I did was talk about another guy. I’m really sorry.” You looked up at him. His eyes were soft so you hugged him. His arms wrapped around you gently. “I love you more than anyone else. Don’t be jealous, ever.”

Seungho chuckled lightly. “I should have known better than to get jealous. I’m Yang Seungho after all.” You smiled at him and shook your head.

“You’re silly, but I love you.” You kissed his cheek, making him blush slightly.

“I love you too Jagi.” Seungho leaned down to kiss you on the lips. His hand cupped the side of your face, pulling you closer to him. When he pulled back, you both smiled. “How about we listen to my song together?”