G.O - Special Visitor

MBLAQ One Shots

You lazily wandered around your apartment. It was Saturday and you didn't have much to do. You wanted to spend the day with Byunghee, but he had been asked to come in and help work on the new songs. You loved that he enjoyed composing, but admittedly it takes a lot of his time. And that part you didn't like.

He had been gone all morning and it was now early-afternoon. You had already finished cleaning, running errands, and you exhausted your options of things to do at your apartment. You glanced at the clock and sighed. Byunghee probably hadn't eaten. He could get so wrapped up in composing sometimes.

An idea suddenly popped into your mind. You should make him lunch and take it with you! He would love that you had thought about him and you would get to see him.

trans.gifYou hurried into the kitchen to make an assortment of goodies for him. You decided to make a lot just in case there were several people with him. His manager would be more willing to let you in if you also had food for him. You worked diligently to make everything delicious and good looking. When you were happy with the meal, you packed up the food into several containers, put them in a large bag, and made your way to the J. Tune building.

You went into the lobby when you arrived and asked the secretary what room Byunghee was in. Since she knew you, she didn't hesitate in answering. You walked down the maze of hallways to find the right studio.

Peeking through the window on the door, you spotted Byunghee, Sanghyun and another man in the room, all staring at multiple computer screens. You couldn't help but think how cute Byunghee looked when he focused. You thanked the heavens for having given you the idea to prepare extra food and slowly opened the door.

The man you didn't know turned to look at you first. A confused look crossed his face and he opened his mouth to speak but Sanghyun beat him.

"Hyung! You should turn around. Someone heard your plea for food." Byunghee spun around and his face brightened when he saw you.

"Jagi! How did you know?" He jumped out of his chair and came over to take the bag of food from you.

"I know how focused you can get and I wanted to make sure you eat. I brought plenty for you two as well." You smiled at Sanghyun and the other writer. Their faces lit up and they quickly took the bag from Byunghee to see what you had prepared.

While they were distracted, Byunghee pulled you close and kissed you. You smiled against his lips. Your arms wrapped around his neck and just as the kiss started to heat up, Byunghee pulled back.

"The others are in the room, jagi." He whispered. You made a pouty face at him.

"Then lets go to a different room, Oppa." You moved your hands slowly down his chest. You could tell it took a lot for him to pull your hands off his body.

"Jagi, what will they think if we just disappear?"

"Tell them we're going to eat in different room to be alone since we haven't seen each other much recently or something." You used your aegyo voice and he groaned a little before turning to the look at the other two, who were now stuffing their mouths with food.

"We're going to go eat in another room. I've been with you guys all day and since this little angel brought us food, she deserves it I think." Sanghyun nodded and handed him some of the food containers.

"Thanks for bringing food! It was really nice to bring enough for all of us." Sanghyun said, smiling at you. You waved at the two left in the room and Byunghee quickly pulled you down the hall.

When he found whatever room he was looking for, he pushed you inside, locked the door behind himself, and set the food down on a table in the corner. He pulled you into his arms, kissing you again. His tongue swept over your bottom lip before sliding into your mouth. He then pulled back and smiled at you.

"Now that you've got my attention, do you want to play or eat first?" You smirked at him and pulled his shirt over his head.

"Play now, eat later."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requested by: fidahjaan

"I would love to read a G.O fic :-) One where he was in the studio working and he gets a visitor……"