Seungho - Simple Christmas

MBLAQ One Shots

The sun lit your bedroom slowly as it rose. As it got higher in the sky, the light shone directly into your eyes, causing you to stir. You opened your eyes a little. The sun was poking through the clouds outside. You smiled at the warmth before turning around in bed.

Seungho was still asleep next to you. The two of you had gone out the night before for Christmas Eve, just as many other couples did. After the romantic dinner he had planned for you, you decided to give him an early Christmas present. You looked around the room and spotted the lingerie you had surprised him with on the floor. You smiled and turned back to look at him again.

“Oppa~” You cooed and reached up to gently the side of his face. He made a grunting sound to signal that he heard you, but had not intention of waking up. Seungho’s arms wrapped around you, pulling your bodies together. Even after all this time, you still blushed from the contact. “Oppa it’s Christmas! We should get up!” You said happily.

“Just sleep Jagi. Isn’t cuddling like this nice?” He mumbled. Seungho could be very stubborn when it came to waking up, but you didn’t want to waste Christmas by sleeping. You rolled both of you over so that you could lay on top of him. He opened his eyes a little to peek at you, his hands sliding down your back. “Are we going for another round Jagi?” He asked with a smirk.

“No! I’m trying to wake you up!” You said, shoving his shoulder a little. He chuckled at you, but still made no movement to get up. “Fine, you can spend Christmas in bed by yourself then,” you huffed. You climbed off of him and out of the bed despite his whines.

You dressed in warm, comfortable clothes before going out to the kitchen to start breakfast. You started scrambling eggs and making toast. Just before you finished, you saw Seungho stumbling out of the bedroom. He had dressed himself, but still looked asleep. He walked over to you and kissed your cheek before getting plates and silverware out for both of you. You loaded the plates up with food.

You both went to sit at the table as you ate. Seungho still looked groggy so you enjoyed just looking at him. As you ate, he slowly started to wake up. By the time you finished, he seemed to have finally woken up. He took the plates to the sink before coming back to sit on the couch.

“What do you want to do today Jagi?” You got up to join him on the couch. You cuddled against him, pulling a blanket up around you. Seungho’s arms wrapped around you, holding you comfortably.

“Mmm...why don’t we have a lazy Christmas? We don’t get to lounge around together much, it would be nice just to like this.” Seungho chuckled, but agreed. He your hair while you rested against his chest.

“Jagi,” he said about 20 minutes later, “it’s snowing. Look outside.” You sat up and walked over to the sliding door that led out to your balcony.

“Oppa it looks so pretty!” You said, putting your hands up to the glass. You pulled them back quickly when the glass was freezing cold. Seungho laughed, shaking his head. He walked over to you, wrapping one of the large blankets around both of you as he back hugged you. You settled into his arms, content with the slow pace of this Christmas day.

“Are you happy Jagi?” Seungho asked quietly. You laid your arms over his, and nodded.

“There is only one thing I can think of that would make this day better.” Seungho pulled back a little to frown.

“What is that?” You spun around in his arms to face him. Even though you knew he would agree to it easily, you always felt like you were pressuring him when you asked him to do this for you. You went up on your toes to kiss him softly before speaking. “Could you play my song for me?”

“Of course Jagi.” Seungho led you to the keyboard that was set up in the corner of the living room. He sat down at it began to play the song he had written for you for your first anniversary together. It had become your favorite song. He had even made a recording of it for you so you could play it while he was away on tour.

You wrapped your arms around his neck as he played. Something about the song felt perfect for this moment. You got lost in it, letting the music fill your mind. Before you knew it, Seungho turned to face you, standing up from the bench.

“Done already?” You pouted at him.

“I played it 3 times Jagi,” he chuckled. Your eyes widened in surprise.

“Oh, I guess I must have phased out a bit.”

“I know,” Seungho leaned down to kiss your forehead, “you do that a lot when I play that song for you.” You hugged him, leaning against his chest.

“This has been the best Christmas ever Oppa.” You said with a smile.

“I agree, though I can also think of something that would make it better.” You looked up at him, confused as to what could possibly be missing from this wonderfully simple day. Seungho leaned down to kiss you, but this kiss wasn’t as innocent as your earlier one had been. When he pulled back, you were blushing. “How about we go use the Christmas present you got me again?”