Cheondung, Thunder, Fluff - Drabble Prompt #6

MBLAQ One Shots

A/N: This was requested by anon. I don't know if this is as fluffy as you wanted, but it was the best I could come up with. I hope you like it!

===========================================

You laid in bed, curled up under the covers and cuddling with your teddy bear. It had been storming all day and continued into the night. You could handle the lightning and thunder during the day, but something about them at night terrified you. You had been hoping the storm would clear and you would be able to sleep in peace. Unfortunately, the weather gods were not on your side.

You had closed the curtains to try to prevent the room brightening up as lightning would strike across the sky. You also music to try to drown out the noise. Despite these things, the storm seemed to be loud enough to be raging inside of your bedroom. You hid your head under the pillow in an attempt to drown out more of the noise as more thunder crashed outside. It was so loud that it caused the windows to shake.

You wished you could hide away from the storm and sleep easily. You managed to sleep through storms when Sanghyun was with you. He would hold you tight against his chest and sing quietly in your ear. With your face buried into him and his voice surrounding you, you were unable to see or hear the storm outside.

Tonight however, he wouldn’t be coming to your rescue. The two of you had a fight the previous day. It was a silly fight and you couldn’t even remember the reason for it now. You had intended to call him and apologize today, but your pride wouldn’t let you do that quite yet.

Lightning suddenly lit the room up and more thunder clapped a few seconds later. You turned around in bed only to see a huge figure in the doorway of your bedroom. You jumped up and screamed in fright. You didn’t know what to do, so you grabbed a pillow and chucked it at the figure, grabbing your cell phone and dialing the only number that came into your mind.

To your surprise, the figure reached into its pocket when music started playing. Even when the figure answered the phone, Sanghyun’s voice coming not only from the other end of the phone, but also from the dark form in front of you, you still said “Oppa?” softly into the phone.

Sanghyun hung up the call and set his phone on the nightstand before walking to you. He wrapped his arms around you tightly. “I’m sorry Oppa. I’m sorry about our stupid fight and for not calling to apologize earlier. And I’m sorry for throwing the pillow at you.” You stumbled through your words as you fought back tears.

His arms tightened around you and he led you to the bed, making you lay down again. He climbed in next to you, and tucked your body in against his. “I’m sorry I’m late Jagi. I shouldn’t have waited so long to come take care of you. I know how much you hate storms.”

You smiled slightly. You suddenly didn’t care about having been so afraid of the storm. Sanghyun was here now. “It’s okay Oppa. Even if you were late, at least you came.”

“I’ll always come to you Jagi. I will never leave you alone.” He ran his fingers through your hair gently. “I love you Jagiya.”

You snuggled in against his chest as he began to hum quietly. “I love you too Oppa. Thank you for coming.” You let sleep come over you as you finally felt safe wrapped in Sanghyun’s arms.