G.O - Lonely Birthday

MBLAQ One Shots

You woke up late on Saturday morning. It was your birthday and you refused to get up early. You stretched and reached for your phone. You had several texts from friends and family wishing you a good day. You smiled, but realized there wasn’t a text from your boyfriend, Byunghee. You didn’t think much of it. He probably had a schedule and would talk to you later. You couldn’t help but grin at the idea that maybe he had planned something special for you.

You went about your day. You showered and dressed before heading out to have lunch with some of your friends. You met them at a restaurant down the street from your apartment. You loved Italian food and they had decided to treat you to a nice meal. When you got home, you spent some time on the phone with your family. It had been a while since you had the time to really talk to them, and it was good to hear from them, especially today.

As the day went on, you still hadn’t heard from Byunghee. You wondered if maybe he would be out late so you sent a text him. Hours later, you still hadn’t received a reply. You sighed and decided to go to bed. You laid in bed, hurt that the person you really wanted to see today didn’t even spare you a “happy birthday” text. You started to cry and once you did, you couldn’t stop. You sat up to check your phone one more time. 11:55 pm. Still nothing. You slumped back down on the bed.

A loud knock on the door pulled you from your thoughts. Who would come to your apartment this late at night? You pulled a blanket around you, flipped on the lights, and went out to open the door. You found Byunghee standing there and smiling at you. He had a beautifully wrapped present in his hands.

“Oppa? What are you doing here?” He looked at you with a confused expression and pulled out his phone. He held it up for you to read. 11:58 pm.

“Happy Birthday! I’m sorry I’ve been so busy today. I hurried here from the studio when we got out. I wanted to give you this while it was still your birthday.” He stepped into the apartment and got a better look at your face. “Have you been crying? Why?” Byunghee put the gift down on the table and sat you down on the couch.

“It’s nothing oppa, I just… I thought you forgot.” Byunghee pulled you into his chest and wrapped his arms around you.

“I could never forget the most important person in my life.”

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

Requested by Sannie :) - You’re upset because you thought Byunghee forgot your birthday but he surprises you with a gift right before it’s 12