Seungho - Being Yours

MBLAQ One Shots

You waited patiently outside your office building for your boyfriend to pick you up. Seungho had the day off today and had called earlier to tell you to wait for him when you got off work. It hadn’t been a long day or anything, in fact it had been a rather good day, but you were thrilled that Seungho would take the time to come pick you up.

As you sat waiting on a bench, a group of your co-workers exited the building. One of them saw you and waved. “Hey! What are you doing out here? Don’t you normally take the bus?” Gi Tae asked pointing towards the bus stop.

“I do, but my boyfriend is coming to pick me up today.” You felt yourself blush when you said ‘boyfriend’.

The group of your male colleagues broke out into ‘ooohs’ and ‘aaahs’, making you blush more. “Maybe we should wait with you then and finally get a glimpse of this mysterious boyfriend we’ve heard so much about,” Minjun added when the boys settled down.

“Yeah! And what kind of friends would we be if we left you to wait out here alone?” Jihoon added.

You shook your head at them, knowing they were teasing, but worried what Seungho would think if he saw them around. “Really, it’s fine. He’ll be here soon. I won’t be waiting long.” You hoped to be able to encourage them to leave quickly.

Instead, Gi Tae sat himself down on the bench next to you. “Now, now, let us do our job and take care of our friend.” You rolled your eyes at him. The other two men surrounded you quickly as well.

To your amusement, they lost interest in talking about Seungho and began rambling about a project they were working on. You wondered if you could easily persuade them now to leave you alone, but soon realized that it was a lost cause and you wouldn’t get rid of them until Seungho arrived to pick you up.

Almost 10 minutes later, Seungho pulled up in front of the building. His car looked freshly washed, making you roll your eyes again. That car was his baby. The men with you however, gawked at the car.

“Well, that’s my ride, so I better get going. See you guys tomorrow!” You waved quickly, jumping up. You hoped Seungho wouldn’t notice that you had been with the group of guys. You strode over to car hastily, opening the door and climbing inside. Seungho didn’t greet you when you got in and that made you nervous.

“Hi Oppa!” You said happily. “Thank you for coming to pick me up!” You smiled at your boyfriend. He kept his eyes straight ahead, staring at the road. As he began to pull away from the sidewalk, you saw Gi Tae, Minjun and Jihoon waving goodbye. You politely waved back before turning your attention back to Seungho. “What did you do today Oppa?”

Again, Seungho stayed quiet. This wasn’t entirely uncommon. Seungho had the tendency to be very quiet sometimes, especially if he was thinking. At this moment however, it made you very anxious. You laced your fingers together over and over trying to busy yourself a little.

“Oppa please talk to me.”

“I didn’t realize how many men you work with.” His voice didn’t sound harsh or cold, but merely as though he was making an observation. You quickly decided that if he was going to be calm about it, then so were you. If he wasn’t worried, then why should you be?

“They are just co-workers” you said with a shrug. You stared out the window at the buildings passing by.

“Are they nice to you?” You thought for a moment, wondering if he was trying to get at anything.

“Usually they are, sometimes they like to tease a bit. They do that to everyone though.” Seungho nodded at your response but didn’t continue the conversation anymore.

It only took a few more minutes for the two of you to arrive at your apartment. You went to your bedroom to change out of your stuffy work clothes and into something more comfortable. When you emerged, Seungho was leaning over the kitchen counter, his arms supporting him. You walked up behind him and back hugged him. He stiffened a little, but slowly relaxed into your hold.

“Are you okay Oppa?” You asked softly, resting against his back. Seungho sighed before turning around to face you. His arms wrapped around your waist, holding you close to him.

“Like me better than any of them, alright?” You nodded against his chest, tightening your arms around him.

“Of course I like you better than them. They are just my co-workers, you’re my boyfriend. I love you.” You heard Seungho laugh softly to himself. You wanted to ask about it, but stayed quiet for a moment. When you pulled back, you stared up at him. “Did you doubt yourself because of them?”

Seungho cleared his throat. “Why would I? I’m Yang Seungho. I’m your boyfriend. They are just people you work with. I’m the one that you come home too.” You smiled a bit to yourself as he spoke. You knew he would never admit to it, but he had been jealous when he had seen you with your co-workers earlier.

“Exactly” you reassuringly. Seungho leaned down to kiss you softly. When he pulled away from your lips, you moved your arms around his neck to bring him back. He chuckled at you, but came down to kiss you again. His lips were gentle against yours as they molded around each other.

“I would’ve kissed you in front of them if I knew you were going to react like that,” he said with smirk. You rolled your eyes at him.

“I thought you didn’t care about them?” You poked his side as you teased.

“I don’t, but one of them might like you. I would just be showing them you’re already mine and you’re happy that way,” Seungho said confidently. You smiled and shook your head.

“Then kiss me all you want, because I’m happiest being yours.”

=================================

A/N: This was a request from an anon. "When Seungho picks “you” up from work and realize how many guys you work with." I hope you like it :)

***I'll do the other Seungho-Jealousy request I have, but then I'm not taking any more like these for MBLAQ. I've done A LOT of jealousy requests and drabbles and honestly it gets really boring to have to keep re-writing reactions to it.