Cheondung - Don't Leave

MBLAQ One Shots

You flipped another page in your photo album and sighed. You were sitting on your couch, looking through pictures of you and Sanghyun. You smiled at one of the pictures. It was from your second date when you had gone mini-golfing. You both looked so happy in the picture. With everything going on the past few months, you hadn’t seen much of him.

A crash of thunder suddenly pounded from outside. You stood and walked over to the window to look out at the rain as it fell. The storm was slowly getting worse. It had started this morning and was now working its way into the afternoon. You turned back to the couch and the photo album. Just as you were about to pick it up, you shook your head at it and closed it.

“I miss the way we used to be, but we’ve both changed. We’re busy and barely see each other. Things might not hurt so much if we’re apart. Maybe its time for us to accept that.” You said softly to yourself. You still wanted to be with Sanghyun, but not like this. You didn’t want to fake smiles anymore. The more you thought about it, the more it seemed right for things to end. You pulled out your phone and called one of your friends to ask if you could stay with her for a couple of days. She didn’t ask questions, and agreed right away.

You slowly went into your closet to pull out one of your suitcases. You started to pack, taking your time. Piece by piece, you folded your clothing and then started on the things you valued most. You would have to come back at some point for the rest of your things, but you wanted to at least get those that meant the most to you.

You picked up the picture of you and Sanghyun from one of his concerts. You had surprised him by sneaking backstage with his sister. He was sweaty from performing, but he held you tight. You both had huge smiles on your faces. You placed the frame in your bag and moved to your dresser.

The bracelet that he had given you sat there. It was the most beautiful piece of jewelry you had ever seen. It was silver and had a heart in the middle. You hadn’t worn it recently, but you still didn’t want to leave it behind. Instead of putting it in your bag, you clasped it onto your wrist. You gave it a sad smile. Maybe it was just in your mind, but you thought it didn’t shine the way it used to.

You grabbed a couple more items to put in your suitcase before zipping it up. You wheeled it to the front door and put on your rain boots and a coat. Just as you were about to turn off the lights, the door opened. You spun around to find Sanghyun walking in. He shook his head to get some of the water out of his hair. He looked up at you and smiled, but you could tell he was tired. His eyes quickly took in the fact that you were dressed to go out in the rain and then moved to your suitcase.

“Jagi? What’s going on?” You opened your mouth to speak but nothing came out. You closed your mouth and then opened it again. Still, you didn’t know what to say. Sanghyun took a step towards you but you shifted around him, putting you a step closer to the door than you had previously been.

“This isn’t working Sanghyun. We’re both different than we used to, our relationship is different than it used to be. I can’t live like this anymore.” He moved towards you again, causing you to shift again.

“Jagi please, can’t we just talk about this?” You thought you saw tears forming in his eyes. If he cried you wouldn’t be able to go through with this. You would break and stay, even if it wasn’t right. You grabbed the handle on your suitcase and hurried out of the apartment. “Jagi wait!” He called after you.

You hurried down the hall and the stairs before finally making it outside into the pouring rain. You tried to catch a taxi, but none were stopping for you. The rain drenched you quickly, making you shiver.

Just as you finally stopped a taxi, Sanghyun whirled you around into his arms. He kissed you deeply. You lost yourself in the kiss. It was the way he used to kiss you. His arms wrapped around you, pulling both of your bodies together. You moved your own arms around his neck, keeping him close to you.

When he broke the kiss, he stared at you to see your reaction. You didn’t push him away and he took that as a sign to kiss you again. This kiss was less desperate. He wasn’t just kissing you to make you stay. He was kissing you to show you how much he loved you, how much he needed you. It was the kind of kiss that you hadn’t felt in a long time. You pulled away first this time and looked up at him.

“I’m sorry” he said softly. “I’m sorry that I haven’t been paying enough attention to you. I’m sorry you doubted my love. And I’m sorry that when you finally got your dream of being kissed in the rain it was like this.” He gave you a cheesy smile and you couldn’t help but laugh at him.

“Kiss me again and I’ll forgive you for all of it.” Sanghyun kissed you softly. He pulled back suddenly and looked down. His hand moved to your wrist, where your bracelet was resting against your hand. His fingers gently ran over it and he smiled.

“I’m sorry I tried to leave.” Sanghyun’s eyes came back up to yours. He kissed your forehead.

“Just talk to me next time if I’m doing something wrong, okay? Don’t think we can’t fix our problems.” You nodded and hugged him tight. “Now lets get inside and change out of our wet clothes before we get sick. You smiled at him and nodded. He reached for your suitcase with one hand and took your hand in the other. “I love you Jagiya.”

“I love you too Sanghyun.”

==========================================================

A/N: Requested by Anon. I hope you liked the way it turned out :)