G.O - O Christmas Tree

MBLAQ One Shots

You and your boyfriend, Byunghee, pulled out the box the held your new Christmas tree. You had both decided to get a fake tree so you could use it for several years. He opened the box and started pulling out the pieces to put together. You both stood it up and placed it in the spot you wanted. You took a moment to smile at it before pulling out the ornaments and lights.

“It’s going to be so pretty Oppa!” You said, unwrapping one of the boxes of lights. Byunghee reached out to help you open the box.

“Why did you get white lights instead of multi colored Jagi? I would’ve guessed you wanted multi colored, you like things like that.”

“My family used white lights on the tree when I was growing up, I guess I just like them better for the tree now,” you said with a shrug. Byunghee nodded.

“I hope we can have traditions like that.” You smiled at his remark, blushing a little. The two of you set about putting the lights in and around the tree. Byunghee wasn’t used to this amount of effort going into Christmas decorating and he was quite amused by how serious you were about it. When you both got the tree lit, you plugged in the lights and smiled at your work.

“It’s gorgeous already!” You squealed. Byunghee laughed at you before turning to look at the bags of new ornaments you had. Since you had to buy all new ones, you had picked a red and gold color scheme.

“This looks so fancy Jagi.” Byunghee held up one of the glittery ornaments before finding a spot for it on the tree. He hung it near the end of the branch and you giggled at him.

“Do it like this Oppa, it’ll look better.” You moved the ornament farther into the branches. “Put the smaller ornaments at the top, and bigger ones near the bottom.” You instructed. Byunghee nodded and pulled out another ornament, finding a nice spot for it on the tree.

With both of you working on the decorating, it didn’t take very long before you finished. You stepped back to look at the tree and clapped, very pleased with your work. Suddenly you remembered the last decoration for the tree. You spun around looking for the box. When you found it, you opened it and held the star up.

“Oppa, do you want to put the star on the tree?” You held it out to him and he smiled. Byunghee pulled out a chair to stand on. You handed the star to him so he could place it on top. He gently settled the star onto the tree, making sure it was stable.

“How does this look Jagi?” He asked, pulling his hands away for you to inspect. You took a step back before nodding in approval.

“It looks perfect! Be careful coming down!” Byunghee climbed back down easily, amused by your concern. He moved to stand next to you, wrapping his arm around your wait.

“It is so pretty Jagi. I’m glad we decided to put one up.” He then scanned around the rest of the room. “I think we should decorate more. The rest of the room isn’t festive enough now. You smiled up at your boyfriend and laughed.

"Okay Oppa, we need to go get some more decorations then." You reached for his hand to go out shopping.