Cheondung - Don't Touch My Girl

MBLAQ One Shots

You sat in a chair opposite a few of Sanghyun’s friends that were seated on your couch. They were visiting from the Philippines and had come to see him. You were glad for the opportunity to meet some of his childhood friends, but it was quite a bit awkward to be waiting for him to come with them.

“Was the trip long?” You asked after doing basic introductions.

“Not too long,” one of the three boys replied with a smile.

“I’m sorry about Sanghyun not being home yet. He wasn’t expecting you until tomorrow, but he is finishing up his schedule as quickly as possible,” you said politely.

“Really, it isn’t a big deal. It gives us a chance to get to know his girlfriend.” The smallest said.

“You are much prettier than he let on,” said the one that sat in the middle, a smirk on his face.

“Ah, well you know how modest Sanghyun is.” You shifted uncomfortably in your seat, hoping your boyfriend would be home very soon. The look the boys were giving you made you feel like you needed to hide under a blanket.

To your relief, the door suddenly opened, Sanghyun hurrying inside. “I’m sorry I’m late,” he panted, out of breath from rushing home. You stood quickly, noticing how the boys’ eyes followed your movements as you made your way to Sanghyun. You hugged him and kissed his cheek.

“Welcome home Oppa,” you said softly to him, giving him a smile. “Please talk to them, they are making me feel awkward.” You didn’t want to tell him exactly how you had felt, they were his friends after all. “I’ll make some snacks for you all, okay?” Sanghyun nodded happily before making his way into the living room to his friends.

You heard them start horsing around a bit before they started talking. You smiled and shook your head at their games, boys will be boys. You pulled out various ingredients to throw together some snacks for the group.

“Excuse me?” A voice said behind you just as you were finishing arranging the food on a plate. You spun around to find one of Sanghyun’s friends very close to you in the kitchen. His eyes scanned you up and down.

“Yes?” You asked, backing away from him.

“Could I get some water?” His eyes continued to scan your body.

“Of course!” You cursed mentally as you slid past him, trying to keep as much space between the two of you as you could. You opened the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water. You handed it to him and the quickly made your way back to the plate.

“Thank you.” He took a drink from the bottle before smiling at you again. “You really are very beautiful you know.”

“T-thank you. I really should take this in for everyone. You all must be hungry from traveling, and I don’t know if Sanghyun got to eat at work.” Just before you picked the plate up, he spun you around, pushing you up against the counter. He leaned in very close to you. You threw your arms up between the two of you and called out for Sanghyun.

Your boyfriend rushed into the kitchen quickly because of the tone of your voice when you called for him. “Hey! What are you doing?” He grabbed his friend by the shoulder and tugged him away from you. Sanghyun’s hand then wrapped around your arm, yanking you towards his body. He wrapped an arm around you, looking down at you with concern. “Are you okay Jagi?” You nodded in response, burying yourself into his side.

“You can get out now.” He said, turning back to his friend, his eyes set in a glare. His friend glared between the two of you before pushing his way out to leave. The other two stood up quickly to see what was going on. When you explained what happened, they apologized for their friend.

“I’m sorry, he isn’t usually like this.” “We’re really very sorry. We should go after him. It was nice to see you again Sanghyun.” They said before leaving.

After they left, Sanghyun turned back to you, moving you both to sit on the couch. “Are you alright?” He asked again.

“Yes Oppa, I’m fine. Just a little shaken up.” You took his hand in yours to feel closer to him. Sanghyun let out a deep sigh.

“You have no idea how it felt to walk in to see you like that Jagi. I was angry that he would do something like that. But also jealous that another guy was that close to you. I’m the only one that should be so close to you.” You smiled slightly at your boyfriend. You moved your hand up to his cheek.

\“You’re the only one I want that close to me Sanghyun. Don’t be jealous of a jerk. He’s jealous of you.” You kissed your boyfriend softly. His arms wrapped around you protectively. You settled against him, feeling warm and safe. After a few minutes of being cuddled together like this, his stomach growled. You giggled at him when he blushed. “Do you want me to make you something eat Oppa?”

“No, why don’t we order take out? I want you to relax tonight.” You smiled, kissing his cheek.

“I have the best boyfriend in the world!”

===========================================

A/N: This was a request from kktrench. I hope you like it! :)