Seungho - Cookie Dough

MBLAQ One Shots

You stood in the kitchen, looking over a recipe for your favorite chocolate chip cookies. You were continually moving around gathering all the ingredients you needed. When you finally got everything placed on the counter, you turned the oven on to preheat. You had just put the butter in the mixing bowl when Seungho came home.

“Jagi? I’m home!” He called as he took his shoes off. He wandered into the kitchen to find you. He leaned against the wall and smirked at you. “Well don’t you look adorable in your apron.” He said with a smile.

“I’m making cookies Oppa. I’ve been craving them all day.” You said, looking up from your mixing bowl. Even though the two of you had been together for awhile now, his good looks still took your breath away. You normally avoided telling him this so his ego wouldn’t inflate.

“Can I help?” His face turned into that of a little child. You couldn’t help but let him assist you in the baking process. He put on his own apron and you passed him the bowl and a wooden spoon so he could stir the contents. You added ingredients while he stirred them together. The two of you talked and joked around during it. When you tried to add flour to the bowl, you accidently spilled some down the front of his apron.

“Hey!” He jumped away and glared at you. You started laughing at his reaction. When you wouldn’t stop, he spread some of the mixture on the side of your face. You stopped laughing and stared at him with your mouth wide open. He was the one laughing now.

“You have to clean it off now!” You said, crossing your arms angrily. He chucked at your angry face, but put his hands on your upper arms and leaned down to the dough off of your cheek. You hadn’t been expecting that, but you certainly liked it. When he pulled back, he reached his hand into the bowl for more dough and spread it on your lips.

“I still have to clean it right?” He smirked at you. You nodded and he leaned down to kiss your lips. You both got caught up in the kiss. He pushed you against the counter and started leaning you backwards on it. Seungho’s hands trailed down the sides of your body, stopping at your hips. His thumbs rubbed circles against your jeans. You pulled him closer, putting your arms around his waist. Just as you moved your hands to untie his apron, the oven beeped to let you know it was preheated.

The two of you pulled apart, blushing at each other for getting carried away. You turned to put cookie dough onto the baking sheet. The two of you stayed quiet as you made little dough balls and put them into rows. He put the baking sheet into the oven and turned towards you again.

“You know, we have 15 minutes while those bake.” He walked towards you, trying to back you up against the counter again.

“No way! We have to finish the cookies!”

“But cookie dough could make it more fun.” He said with a smirk. You felt your cheeks turn pink at the thought. It took you a few seconds to get control of your mind again.

“We finish the cookies, and then we can do that, okay?” Seungho pouted a bit, but gave in. When the first batch was done, you pulled them out of the oven and set the second batch in to bake. You carefully shifted the cookies to a cooling rack. The smell filled your apartment and you couldn’t stop yourself from picking one up and biting into it. Seungho took one as well and ate it quickly.

“You make amazing cookies.” He said, reaching for another.

“I learned from my grandma. The recipe has been in my family for ages.” You smiled to yourself thinking of all the memories you had of baking with your grandmother when you were young.

“You’ll have to make cookies a lot for our kids.” He said smiling.

“For our kids or for you?” Seungho shrugged at your question. You scoffed at him. As he smiled at you, you came up with an idea. You walked to him, and went up on your toes to kiss him. He responded instantly. When you pulled away, he tried to follow your lips.

“Can we play now?” He asked, ng his lips.

“Just one thing first.” You said, running your finger over his apron-clad chest. He watched you and waited for your instruction. “Wash the dishes, and then we can play.” Seungho groaned.

“Really? Can’t the dishes wait?” His whiny voice almost got to you, but somehow you managed to resist.

“Do the dishes and then you can be rewarded for finishing your chores” Seungho quickly pushed you out of the kitchen so he could clean.