Mir, Sharpie, Teen - Drabble Prompt

MBLAQ One Shots

A/N: This was requested by gianniotter. I hope you like it!

=======================================

"Jagiya! I’m home!” Cheolyong called to you from the entry way. Normally you would get up to greet him, but you were in the middle of drawing a tattoo on your thigh with a Sharpie. You didn’t want to risk messing it up or having trouble starting it again so you stayed in your spot on the floor.

“Hi Oppa! Welcome home!” You flashed him a smile before looking back at the artwork on your leg. You were trying to copy a picture of an intricate flower. Truthfully, you weren’t as skilled as you wished to be, but it looked decent enough. You glanced between the picture and your leg, trying to determine what you still had left to do.

“What are you doing Jagi?” Cheolyong sat on the couch behind you, peering over your shoulder. “Why are you drawing on yourself?”

“I’ve wanted to get a tattoo for awhile, but I’m not sure what I want to do. I thought maybe playing around like this would help me to decide.” You turned around to smile at him again. He was looking at the drawing on your leg. He reached out to touch it and you smacked his hand away. “Don’t touch it yet. I want to see it finished before I risk messing it up."

Cheolyong pouted at you. “I’m not going to ruin it. I just wanted to touch it…”

You suddenly felt bad for snapping at him so quickly. “Oh, um… okay.” You didn’t really know how to sit for him to be able to look at it so you stayed still. Cheolyong moved down to sit beside you, his eyes on your thigh.

At first, his fingers lightly traced the lines you had drawn, slowly moving up your thigh as the design grow. But as his fingers got higher up your thigh, your body started to heat up. Trying to stay in control, you shifted a bit. Your movement did not go unnoticed by Cheolyong. “Stop wiggling Jagi.” He wrapped one arm around your shoulders to try to hold you still and leaned over you more to continue looking at your work.

You couldn’t control yourself anymore though and when he leaned close to your face, you kissed him quickly. He jumped back, taken by surprise. “What are you doing?” You blushed at the shocked look on his face. You covered your face with your hands, hoping to hide behind them.

Cheolyong wasn’t having it however. He tugged your hands away from your face and turned to face you. “If you wanted to kiss me, you didn’t have to do it like a sneak attack,” Cheolyong laughed. You tried to hide again, but Cheolyong pushed you back so you were now laying on the floor, staring up at him. He moved to hover over you. “Is this more of what you had in mind then?” He chuckled.

“I didn’t mean to… I just…” you stumbled over your words, unsure of what to say to him. He leaned down to kiss you, his tongue slipping into your mouth. You wrapped your arms around his neck, trying to pull his body closer to yours.

He broke the kiss and smiled at you. “I thought you didn’t want to ruin your masterpiece?” He teased. You couldn’t bring yourself to care anymore though and pulled him back to you again. Cheolyong’s hands grazed down the sides of your body, making you shiver underneath him. When you whined his name, he smiled again.

“Let’s move to the shower Jagi. You’ll leave sharpie all over any of the furniture,” he said while pulling you up. You nodded, moving to kiss him again. He continued to laugh against your lips and lifted you up to carry you to the bathroom.