Lee Joon, Library, Teen - Drabble Prompt

MBLAQ One Shots

requested by wijdan-nine

You stared down at the textbook in front of you on the table. You and Changsun had decided to come to the library together to work on the project that your professor had assigned. Normally you hated projects that required you to work with other people, but since you had gotten Changsun as a partner it wasn’t so bad.

You’d had a crush on him for awhile, but the two of you weren’t very good friends. You would chat in the hall occasionally about an assignment for your class, but that was it. Getting him assigned as a partner was a gift from the gods, if for no reason other than you got to stare at him when he spoke. He surprised you by being rather smart. You usually heard people say he wasn’t that intelligent, now you wondered where they had gotten that impression.

Changsun looked up from his book and called your name. You glanced up to see him pointing at something in the book. You leaned over to get a closer look. “Do you think I should mark this in case we want to reference it later?” He asked. You had turned from the book to him, causing you to lose all intelligent thought for a moment so you just nodded without really listening to the question.

He smiled and put a sticky note next to the paragraph. “You know, sometimes you look like you are thinking about ten things at once and then when you look at me it’s like every gear in your head has suddenly stopped turning. Do you not like me?” He stared into your eyes looking rather serious.

You blushed at his question, unsure of how to answer it without coming across as a schoolgirl with a crush, even though that is what you were. “No, it isn’t that. I just… um…” you didn’t know how to continue.

“So then do you like me?” He smirked. Where had the shy boy that you had known him as gone? He started giggling when you didn’t reply. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have asked that so straightforward. I don’t know where it came from.”

“You’re right though, I do like you.” You said softly. Changsun looked up again and smiled.

“Really? Prove it.” You swallowed at his words. What did he expect you to do? You hesitated for a moment and then did the only thing that came to your mind. You stood up and grabbed his hand, leading him in between the many bookcases, giving you two a little bit of privacy. You gently pushed him against on of the shelves and kissed him.

When you pulled back, you were surprised to see him smiling. “That was better than I anticipated. I thought you would just ask for my phone number or something.” He moved towards you, this time backing you up into one of the shelves before leaning down to capture your lips again.

His lips were soft and moved easily against yours. He controlled the kiss effortlessly. Changsun moved his hand to hold the back of your head so he could kiss you more fully, his tongue entering your mouth. You lost your breath for a second and held onto his waist for support. He drew back from you, grinning widely.

“We should probably try to focus on our project. It’s due in a few days.” You knew he was right, but the project was far from your mind now.

“How about we kiss a little more first, then work on the project,” you tried to kiss him again, but he pulled away with a smirk.

“Project now, kissing later. Consider it motivation to finish quickly and do well on the assignment.” You had never been more motivated to study in your life.