G.O - Positive

MBLAQ One Shots
BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. 
 
The timer on your phone went off. You hit the sound off and took a deep breath. You were nervous to see the results of your pregnancy test. You and your husband had been trying to get pregnant for the past several months. You hoped maybe this was when you would finally be pregnant. 
 
You steadied yourself and then held up the little stick. 
 
Positive. 
 
You jumped up, almost in tears because you were so happy. You were finally pregnant. You quickly opened the door and ran out to the living room where Byunghee was currently laying on the couch was a drama. He looked up when he heard you. 
 
"You okay baby? You were in there for awhile. Are you sick?" When you didn't respond right away, he turned to look at you. He saw the little stick in your hand and the tears falling down your face. 
 
Byunghee flew up and instantly pulled you into his arms. They went tight around your body, holding you against him. 
 
"It's okay baby. We can try again. We'll have kids soon, I'm sure of it. We just have to have patience. We can try again." He said soothingly while your hair. 
 
"Oppa, we don't have to-"
 
"Don't say that Jagi. I know how badly you want to be a mom. We can go to the doctor, we can try everything and anything you want-"
 
"OPPA!" You said loudly. Byunghee pulled back to look at you with wide eyes. "I'm pregnant!" You turned the stick to show him the plus sign. His eyes somehow got wider. Byunghee picked you up and spun you around in circles. 
 
"We're pregnant! We're really pregnant Jagi!" When he returned you to your feet, he took your face gently in his hands and kissed you with so much love. 
 
"We did it Oppa. We're going to have a baby."
 
"It was bound to happen eventually Jagi. I mean, with how often that we-" 
 
"Byunghee!" You said shoving his shoulder while blushing. 
 
"What? It's true. Besides, we're married. What's wrong with me showing my wife how much I love her, and her body?" His hands crept around you, slowly caressing up and down your sides. You shook your head, laughing at him. You put your arms around his neck, pulling him close for a kiss. 
 
"I hope it's a girl." You said softly. "You were so cute on Hello Baby with Dayoung." Byunghee chuckled. 
 
"A little girl that is a mix of us would be the most adorable little girl ever. I hope she has your eyes." 
 
"As long as she doesn't get your fur." You teased. 
 
"You like it and you know it." He said and gave you a mehrong. You laughed at him and snuggled against his chest. 
 
"A boy would be cute too. Imagine a mini Byunghee running around here." 
 
"Boy or girl, it doesn't matter to me. It'll be the best baby ever because it will be ours, a combination of us." You smiled against Byunghee's broad chest. 
 
"I think we should celebrate." He whispered into your ear, his voice suddenly husky. It sent chills down your spine. His hands moved lower and into the back pockets of your jeans. 
 
"I love you Byunghee. You will be a wonderful father." You said, looking up at him. 
 
"I love you too Jagi. You will be a hot mom." He said with a smirk. You smiled kissed his lips. 
 
"Let's celebrate now Jagi. We won't have as much time for that once this little one is born." Byunghee's hands trailed around your body and now at your stomach. He then pushed you backwards into the bedroom to show you how happy he was about the baby on the way.