G.O, Noona, Teen - Drabble Prompt #8

MBLAQ One Shots

A/N: This was requested by anon. I hope you like it. If it wasn't really what you wanted, feel free to let me know and I can try again.

===========================================

You sat back against the couch staring at your phone. Byunghee had once again called to cancel your plans with him. He had recently become close friends with one of his coordinoonas. Normally you didn’t mind him having female friends. You didn’t expect him to stop talking to girls.

What you didn’t like was this feeling. You felt forgotten. Byunghee had been skipping a lot of dates recently. Even though you two lived together you hardly saw him. It had already been difficult to see him, but it got even harder when he started spending more time with the stylist. You no longer felt important to him. He used to make time to spend with you, even when he was busy. Now he was canceling everything with you to see someone else.

You set your phone down and got up to stare out the window. You sighed as you watched the cars passing by below on the busy streets. Had you become complacent in your relationship? Had you gotten too accustomed to having each other around that it no longer created that special feeling? You still got butterflies when you saw him, but maybe he didn’t get them about you?

You walked to your bedroom to look at yourself in the mirror. Nothing dramatic had changed since you and Byunghee had started dating. But maybe that was the problem? Maybe you weren’t exciting enough? You put your hair down, pulling it to hang in front of your shoulders. Perhaps you should cut it? Or dye it?

Again, you sighed. You moved away to sit on the bed. You looked the picture frame that held a photo of you and Byunghee. The two of you hadn’t been dating long in the picture. He had been giving you a piggy back ride when you took the picture. You were both smiling, you looked happy. You gave it a small smile, touching Byunghee’s face with your fingers.

“What do I have to do to be everything you are to me for you? I want to mean as much to you as you mean to me.” You mumbled as a couple tears escaped from your eyes.

“Jagi?” You looked up from the picture to see Byunghee standing in the doorframe, his eyes full of concern. “Jagi, why are you crying?” He rushed to your side, sitting down and putting his arm around your shoulders. He looked down at the photo in your hands. Unsure of how to talk to him, you set it back on the nightstand, with the photo down so you wouldn’t have to look at your once happy face.

“It’s nothing Oppa. I’m fine.” You turned away from him, your pride forcing you to keep your hurt and fears buried inside of you. You were scared that telling him how you felt would push him further away. What if he was sick of you and was trying to get you to break up with him? You couldn’t handle him leaving. He was your everything. Even if it hurt, having him here was better.

“You aren’t fine, you’re crying. Please, talk to me.” Byunghee’s hand touched the side of your face, turning your head so you had to look at him. As soon as you looked into his deep brown eyes, you couldn’t control it your tears anymore. You began crying and leaned into his chest. His arms wrapped tightly around you. You knew he wanted to know what was going on, but you weren’t sure if you could talk at the moment.

When you were finally able to find your voice, you snuggled into Byunghee’s chest more. You were unable to bring yourself to look at him for this and if this was going to be the last time he held you, you wanted to remember the feeling. “Oppa… do you… still love me?” You stumbled over your words, your voice weak from crying.

Instead of him pushing you away like you anticipated, his arms held you more firmly. “How could you ask that? I love you so much Jagi. Why would you doubt that?”

“You’ve been spending so much time with friends. We’ve hardly seen each other in weeks, or even had a real conversation. It feels like you’re trying to push me away while I’m trying to hold on tighter. If you want me to let go of you, then just tell me.” Byunghee pushed you out of his chest when you finished. You braced yourself for what was coming next. You tried not to look at him, but he forced you to.

“I never want you to let go of me. I want you to cling to me. Don’t ever let me go. I’m sorry if I made you feel like I was pushing you away and not giving you enough attention. I love you Jagiya. I love you more than I’ve ever loved anyone else.” Tears were now in his own eyes. Byunghee leaned down to kiss you. It started off as an innocent kiss both quickly grew more needy as you both realized how long it had been since the last time you had been intimate.

You broke the kiss to look at him. You the side of his face with your fingers before pulling him in for another kiss. Byunghee shifted you both further onto the bed and moved to hover above you as you continued to kiss. He controlled the kiss, his tongue entering your mouth and making you moan. Your arms flew up around his neck to draw his body closer to yours.

This time it was Byunghee who pulled back. He stared at you for a second before speaking. “Let me show you how much I love you Jagiya. Let me show you that you’re my world.” One of his hands shifted to your hip, his thumb drawing circles onto your side. You nodded and Byunghee’s lips returned to yours.